OneFooter Stiffed a Man in a Wheelchair Thread

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/5/2023 at 11:52 AM, Sinker said:

outside shitter window.

look up at the fine print top right hand of your reference check what year is of images,

Cuz I wanna know how much real stupid you got

don't come back sayin you live on a stupid mine either I ain't buyin it

20231005_154449.jpg

Winter comes early in your neck of the woods

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

25 Pages later and still a mystery. 

Another unsolved mystery 

Figures might be slightly off but here it is, Bignubber lost 8k or so and wouldn't pay unless they took a drastically reduced amount 2k or so. So instead of nothing they took that then tried to collect more of the 8k debt but he insisted they settled for 2k. So he stiffed for about 6k or is even because he told them he was only going to pay 2k of his 8k. 

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

25 Pages later and still a mystery. 

Another unsolved mystery 

I thought you blatant liars and conspirators had all the answers.  But it always turns out to be lies, alternative facts and unsolved false allegations. 

"Ukraine is selling weapons provided by the USA to Hamas". Pro Russian propagandist and blatant liar Vitalyo 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I thought you blatant liars and conspirators had all the answers.  But it always turns out to be lies, alternative facts and unsolved false allegations. 

"Ukraine is selling weapons provided by the USA to Hamas". Pro Russian propagandist and blatant liar Vitalyo 

You've had 25 pages to clear it up, stiff.

8 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Figures might be slightly off but here it is, Bignubber lost 8k or so and wouldn't pay unless they took a drastically reduced amount 2k or so. So instead of nothing they took that then tried to collect more of the 8k debt but he insisted they settled for 2k. So he stiffed for about 6k or is even because he told them he was only going to pay 2k of his 8k. 

Thanks Jay.

12 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Yes we finally have the truth ! 

Thats just wrong, now I see why bigblunder is so miserable. 

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You've had 25 pages to clear it up, stiff.

It's been cleared up. The far right wingers feel threatened by Bigrunner so the poster gets smeared with blatant lies. The pattern is obvious and learned by never having the facts on one's side. Dumb Monkey you know this. See below. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

It's been cleared up. The far right wingers feel threatened by Bigrunner so the poster gets smeared with blatant lies. The pattern is obvious and learned by never having the facts on one's side. Dumb Monkey you know this. See below. 

It has been cleared up.  Thanks to Jasson and no thanks to you, stiff.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It has been cleared up.  Thanks to Jasson and no thanks to you, stiff.

Dumb Monkey, you and Dumb Jason have zero credibility in the world of truth.

"Why is it always Trump supporters getting killed? Why wasn't Kathy Griffin killed?" Dumb Jason 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey, you and Dumb Jason have zero credibility in the world of truth.

"Why is it always Trump supporters getting killed? Why wasn't Kathy Griffin killed?" Dumb Jason 

Kathy Griffin should be in jail for threatening to kill the POTUS.

She's untalented and ugly.

13 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Glad to see rdalert447’s name remains UNSULLIED.

Never in doubt.  I knew the truth would eventually come out.  Even worse than imagined.  The ole “take it or leave it” stiff job.  Acts like he’s doing the man in a wheelchair a favor.  Goes on about his life in his own mind as clean and a non-stiff.  

Anyways 25 pages later and……ONEFOOTER CONFIRMED AS A STIFF.