OneFooter Stiffed a Man in a Wheelchair Thread

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

That will not do anything, one legged scum stiff will deny everything. 

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead Trump humper in a wheelchair". Pathological liars Rdalert447 and Vitalyo and Gmcarroll33 

"It could care less that DNA evidence proved the innocence of the Central Park 5. Living in the area I was privy to evidence others didn't see. I know the 5 black and brown members of the Central Park 5 are guilty". Known bigot and liar Rdalert447 

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead Trump humper in a wheelchair". Pathological liars Rdalert447 and Vitalyo and Gmcarroll33 

"It could care less that DNA evidence proved the innocence of the Central Park 5. Living in the area I was privy to evidence others didn't see. I know the 5 black and brown members of the Central Park 5 are guilty". Known bigot and liar Rdalert447 

Yes Bigrunner is a low life stiff. ✔️

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Calling Rdalert447. 

Whose more dead? Palmtree or Ashli Babbitt?

3 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Even Steven.

Fair enough. Surprised me in a good way. Usually you never see a far right winger posting the truth. 

"Ukraine is selling weapons to Hamas that they received from America". Lying Vitalyo

"Russia has 200,000 Ukes trapped. Very soon they will all be dead". Lying Vitalyo

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Anti American propagandist Dumb Monkey

9 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Carroll may or not be 0-12 but if indeed that is the case it was was with golf futures. If anybody is retarded enough to not understand the difference between that and standard 110/100 than you cannot be helped 

Anyone who doesn't understand the hypocrisy behind the games being played by pathological lying Double Standard Hoffa and Gmcarroll33 is one dumb mother fucker.

That would be you, not only a dumb mother fucker but a fucken knucklehead picks and chooses which posters to attack based on ideology. You deserve a good ass kicking.

P.S. Republicon Gov Ron Defascist got nailed again today!

8 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Carroll may or not be 0-12 but if indeed that is the case it was was with golf futures. If anybody is retarded enough to not understand the difference between that and standard 110/100 than you cannot be helped 

Of course.

Even a dead guy in a wheelchair knows that...

Futures are like throwing darts blindfolded. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Of course.

Even a dead guy in a wheelchair knows that...

Futures are like throwing darts blindfolded. 

Double Standard Hoffa a known lying hypocrite.  Playing his partisan games. 

When Bigrunner was being tracked Double Standard Hoffa,  Gmcarroll33, KK, Vitalyo all considered my future losses on Memphis +15000, Virginia +6000, Duke +50000 as normal losses.

Now we see lying hypocrite Double Standard Hoffa defending his like minded buddy far right wing loser Gmcarroll33.  Who tried to tout and went 0-12. The lies, hypocrisy and partisanship being practiced by Double Standard Hoffa are massive. 

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Double Standard Hoffa a known lying hypocrite.  Playing his partisan games. 

When Bigrunner was being tracked Double Standard Hoffa,  Gmcarroll33, KK, Vitalyo all considered my future losses on Memphis +15000, Virginia +6000, Duke +50000 as normal losses.

Now we see lying hypocrite Double Standard Hoffa defending his like minded buddy far right wing loser Gmcarroll33.  Who tried to tout and went 0-12. The lies, hypocrisy and partisanship being practiced by Double Standard Hoffa are massive. 

You tried throwing hail mary’s in March Madness dipshit.  What an idiot.  Then all your straight bets lost to go along with it.   Golf futures is a roller coaster.  All of your bets are just the roller coaster going straight down.

Pay that man’s family their money already, or donate it to the wheelchair company that he rolled in for his final months.

Hoffa please change his name to OneFooter as his poster name and this as his avatar until he pays up.  Sort of like a Scarlet Letter for a stiff of a man in a wheelchair.  We’re all tired of seeing that anti-american lesbian avatar anyways.

image.jpeg.5c6486f41e00a6826087fcff74ab8f22.jpeg

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Any chance palm tree has any family that bigblunder could set up a simple payment plan ?  He really should make it right and pay his stiff.  

I recall someone said they had dinner with Palmtree and others in Vegas.  Palmtree and Teddy both shit their pants. The stench was awful. I'm sure it happens on the reg for Trump humpers.  Especially those in wheelchairs like Palmtree.  He may have been homeless.  Anything I know about the Trump humper is hearsay posted by known pathological liars Gmcarroll33 and Vitalyo. 

Biden has not only divided our  country more than ever before. He has divided the world.  We have never in our history been as weak as we are now.  We are very vulnerable with Biden in office.  All those Biden voters have created this mess. Problem is these liberal looneys can’t even see what’s happening  . 

25 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I like how he’s out here claiming it’s all made up. Yet there’s numerous respected yet unconnected posters with some knowledge of the event.

More lies from pathological liar Rdalert447.  There’s not one respected poster with knowledge of this event. Pathological liar and  bigoted Rdalert447 gonna lie and gonna bigot. 

All lies, started by Trump humper Palmtree.  He dead and in Hell like Ashli Babbitt. No longer shitting his pants.

28 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I like how he’s out here claiming it’s all made up. Yet there’s numerous respected yet unconnected posters with some knowledge of the event.

It's clear as day and confirmed at this point.

What do you think of the recourse of action being that he pay it to Ashli Babbitt's grieving widower husband, and that Hoffa stick him with the avatar I suggested until completed?