OneFooter Stiffed a Man in a Wheelchair Thread

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

If I remember correctly Double Standard Hoffa accused his son and wife of molesting a baby boy? Can you or Gmcarroll33 get a thread started to spread this nasty lie?

If I started one Double Standard Hoffa would delete it! Lock city.:lock

I never heard of it, you want me to start thread on what grounds? Because One legged stiff said so. Lol 

59 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

The one legged stiff is back. If I remember it correctly he took poor guy for $6200.

Give or take, but I believe the juice has been running on this shameless stiff job for close to a decade now.  The balance is now 20k to the heirs of the man in a wheelchair.

Meanwhile OneFooter has been shamelessly blowing his stiffings on air-steaks.  Forcing his gf out into the negative degree temps of Chicago winters to grill them, and adds insult to injury by demanding well-done so she freezes even longer.  His air-rabbi can't be pleased with him.

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

I never heard of it, you want me to start thread on what grounds? Because One legged stiff said so. Lol 

Off topic. Lets talk facts. For the last 650+ days you and Merlin have been making multiple daily post about how well the Russian idiots are doing in Ukraine. Close to a half a million Russian idiots have lost their live and another 3 million have smartly left Russian to avoid losing their lives. How many more idiot Russian lives are left to die at PooTins whim? I've heard the inventory has dwindled to a dangerously low amount. 

Remember when you claimed the Russian idiots had 200,000 Uke soldiers trapped and they all will die. Did any Uke' s get out alive or was it your typical lie?

9 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Back to his stiff job. The sleazy scumbag is diverting again. 

Back to reality!

Did Donald Trump penetrate E Jean Carroll's vagina with his fingers?

based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury's verdict as a whole, the jury's finding that Mr Trump 'sexually abused' Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did 'rape' Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts ...Aug 7, 2023

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal

E. Jean Carroll said she can still feel Trump's 'curved finger' in rape trial testimony

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Back to reality!

Did Donald Trump penetrate E Jean Carroll's vagina with his fingers?

based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury's verdict as a whole, the jury's finding that Mr Trump 'sexually abused' Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did 'rape' Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts ...Aug 7, 2023

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal

E. Jean Carroll said she can still feel Trump's 'curved finger' in rape trial testimony

Onefooter please stay on topic! We are discussing here your stuff job. 

Tnx

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Off topic. Lets talk facts. For the last 650+ days you and Merlin have been making multiple daily post about how well the Russian idiots are doing in Ukraine. Close to a half a million Russian idiots have lost their live and another 3 million have smartly left Russian to avoid losing their lives. How many more idiot Russian lives are left to die at PooTins whim? I've heard the inventory has dwindled to a dangerously low amount. 

Remember when you claimed the Russian idiots had 200,000 Uke soldiers trapped and they all will die. Did any Uke' s get out alive or was it your typical lie?

They all died, yes they really did. :deemer

What happened to the thread about Double Standard Hoffa alleging wife molested beautiful baby grandson?

Does Double Standard Hoffa pick and choose which false threads to delete? How long have I exposed Jimmy Hoffa's extreme double standards and extreme far right wing behavior?

Bigrunner front runner for poster of the year. Should have won in '23.

• 4 weeks later...

The Super Bowl is this Sunday

OneFooter do you have any intentions of making good on your debt to PalmTree's best wishes for what you stiffed him out of?

I'm thinking #1 the thousands that you owe:

You owe interest at this point so 20K to Donald Trump's 2024 Republican campaign (life isn't all about a stiff and how much it hurts OneFooter)

or https://trumpbundle.thekidsguide.com/

https://www.wheelchairfoundation.org/

Until donations are made, or you show any evidence that multiple people are claiming that you stiffed this man (RIP) it's time for you to pony up.  As a fellow Christian (you're clearly not Jewish) I'm highly ashamed of you.

29 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The Super Bowl is this Sunday

OneFooter do you have any intentions of making good on your debt to PalmTree's best wishes for what you stiffed him out of?

I'm thinking #1 the thousands that you owe:

You owe interest at this point so 20K to Donald Trump's 2024 Republican campaign (life isn't all about a stiff and how much it hurts OneFooter)

or https://trumpbundle.thekidsguide.com/

https://www.wheelchairfoundation.org/

Until donations are made, or you show any evidence that multiple people are claiming that you stiffed this man (RIP) it's time for you to pony up.  As a fellow Christian (you're clearly not Jewish) I'm highly ashamed of you.

Wow....