OneFooter Stiffed a Man in a Wheelchair Thread

Gmcarroll33

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Young, Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 already holds an unbeatable record of posts in one day containing lies but he chooses to continue posting lies. 

I'm not sure if the definition of pathological liar contains "the pathological liar can't help himself or herself"?

Once again, you can’t even with a straight face admit that you didn’t stiff.  You better watch out.  Billy Flintstone can palm a rubber basketball.  He’s gonna stomp your ass.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

On southwest airlines they board crippled people first(those needing assistance), there's a little understood phenomenon called the miracle in the skies where people need help getting on but walk off just fine.

Yeah there's the 'if". This fukkin pinata love to embellish.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There is so much retarded irony in this post.  LMAO.

Keyboard warrior talking about keyboard warriors.

Tough guy who hates people who abuse the handicapped coming to the rescue of an abuser of the handicapped.

Shaming people he's accusing of playing a shame game.

Just so much fucking stupidity constantly.

The handicapped guy died literally days after smearing and targeting me with his lies and false allegations.

EOG like Double Standard Hoffa's Place are very friendly platforms for far right winger liars.  You know this.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey, via Tucker Carlson,  via V. Putin 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

The handicapped guy died literally days after smearing and targeting me with his lies and false allegations.

EOG like Double Standard Hoffa's Place are very friendly platforms for far right winger liars.  You know this.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey, via Tucker Carlson,  via V. Putin 

So you stole money from him and his family because he hurt your little feelings?

Poor baby.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Are there Nazis at EOG ?  

Congrats no banned words ,you are learning ! 

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

who fukkin care

i ain't read anyone 20 year old regurge as of yet,

double who fukkin care

ever see a snoflake knock over anything in your safe spot?

you so fukkin dumb  you can't go to work any more

what happened?

How much meth are you on?  You seem to consistently confuse me with KK as a drunk with no income.

Go bust rocks at quarry and stop hijacking this thread of OneFooter stiffing a man in a wheelchair.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Once again, you can’t even with a straight face admit that you didn’t stiff.  You better watch out.  Billy Flintstone can palm a rubber basketball.  He’s gonna stomp your ass.

WTF? I flat out stiffed, fukkin right thing to do. I'm proud as fukkin punch. The folk involved know why. Like you there wasn't shit fukk all they could do so they swung their boards for a few months and their digits bled.

Not a god damn thing to do with your cub scout club but you in it. Tellin me what to mind, :shake:laugh

What you gettin ready to do about it? Start another MAGAT directed tampon fest?

Shit bout five years old and I got some flash fried nervous kid cryin about 2.

MAGA D.O.A

too many pussies.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

If I’m a far right winger, and EOG supports far right wingers, why did the make-up wearing mod ban me?

Your reputation is in no jeopardy here.  Solid dude.  OneFooter continues to blabber nonsense vs prove his innocence.  Since he’s all about karma perhaps this is his for all the bs brought against Trump.  Stiff at the moment.

Just now, Sinker said:

WTF? I flat out stiffed, fukkin right thing to do. I'm proud as fukkin punch. The folk involved know why. Like you there wasn't shit fukk all they could do so they swung their boards for a few months and their digits bled.

Not a god damn thing to do with your cub scout club but you in it. Tellin me what to mind, :shake:laugh

MAGA D.O.A

too many pussies.

Another confirmed proud democrat liberal pussy stiff that wants to act like a hardass.  You’re a joke.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Your reputation is in no jeopardy here.  Solid dude.  OneFooter continues to blabber nonsense vs prove his innocence.  Since he’s all about karma perhaps this is his for all the bs brought against Trump.  Stiff at the moment.

RD if this is dude dude evaluating your existence you ain't doin too good at all.

you a good dude tho far as I know. 

3 minutes ago, Sinker said:

MAGA D.O.A

too many pussies.

Yes.  Everyone knows why.  Because you're a shitty handicapper and a brokedick.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Stinker has the same ego as Trump.  You give him a compliment and he'll kiss your ass.  Criticize him and he'll cry about you for eternity.

All he’s gonna do is cry for eternity and never do shit about it but pound his keyboard like he accuses all of us doing.  Bring it on.  I’ve seen those forearms, he can’t go collect the supposed easiest 25k ever, so he’s not gonna do shit to anybody other than stiff a naive person and talk shit, and I’m not going anywhere.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Nor do you.  You showed off forearms that looked like a cancer patient and power posted 6 straight days.  Quit hijacking this thread and get back to the rock quarry Billy Flintstone.

let's see your arms barbie :laugh

or make some shit up

I get measured head to toe back and forth every five years. Forearms never change.

Average man forearms 11. Over under on Siker with a price or you're a fukkin anal gape.

Just now, PatrickBateman said:

As a respected poster once said..."Billy Stink is 99.9% full of shit."

Billy Flintstone tried to tell us yesterday that he was sitting on 330 million tons of gold.  Denied that what the backyard with a clothesline (that looked less than half an acre as best) since he doesn’t own a dryer, weeds everywhere, overgrown bushes all over were his.  Tried to blame the neighbors but owned up to it eventually.  Nothing he says is to do anything other than laugh at.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Billy Flintstone tried to tell us yesterday that he was sitting on 330 million tons of gold.  Denied that what the backyard with a clothesline (that looked less than half an acre as best) since he doesn’t own a dryer, weeds everywhere, overgrown bushes all over were his.  Tried to blame the neighbors but owned up to it eventually.  Nothing he says is to do anything other than laugh at.

holy smokes