I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

israel normally reacts harshly if a few people are killed, last I heard it's 600 dead and almost certainly it'll go far higher, it could be 1500-2000 since i dont think they've retaken all the towns that were attacked.

it's gonna be ugly, that's for sure, I predict in maybe 1 week the left in this country and biden will demand they stand down(because they'll be winning).

Once they show a dead Palestinian child killed it will all go woke.  War  is war  you kill our families it’s time to take the gloves off . Enough of this politically correct fighting.  We lose to many brave soldiers fighting this way and so will Israel.  Fk em all its war. 

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

#1 tuna melt delivery driver and cuck in the greater Champaign area 

#1 worst sports bettor of the last 30 years as well.  Quite the resume to go around calling others idiots.  Maybe he ate a meal with silveware tonight on a plate vs plastic utensils served on tinfoil and in plastic containers and is in a better mood.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Please get back to yardbird pictures...

They erected a statue of Trump in the Golan Heights, his daughter converted to orthodox and his grandchildren are Jewish. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem when no other president would.

Trump did more for Israel than any president since Harry Truman.

that's all swell Jimmy but he stated this shit with Iran. The Izz ad-Din just hired guns

this is payback for Trump's seven day's in January policy blunder. He didn't finish what he started, took his shit, went home and kidnapped their banks in one of the dumbest moves of all time. 

Trump just wanted the whole world's attention, had no intent to put the hammer down at all.

After he killed that dude and didn't invade he fukked everyone. 

Every fukkin who's who terrorist was holed up there would have been fish in a barrel and your people would have been safe.

No one.

Could have fixed this shitten mess he made.

24 minutes ago, Sinker said:

that's all swell Jimmy but he stated this shit with Iran. The Izz ad-Din just hired guns

this is payback for Trump's seven day's in January policy blunder. He didn't finish what he started, took his shit, went home and kidnapped their banks in one of the dumbest moves of all time. 

Trump just wanted the whole world's attention, had no intent to put the hammer down at all.

Every fukkin who's who terrorist was holed up there would have been fish in a barrel and your people would have been safe.

No one.

LMAO.  Dumbest thing anyone will read today.

Thanks.

Hamas just started hating Israel under Trump.  And it took them five years to get vengeance.  DERP.

32 minutes ago, Sinker said:

No one.

My point to Brock was specific to his accusation of Trump being anti-Semitic more so than about Trump's policies.

I maintain that Trump is not anti-Semitic and he is held in high regard in Israel.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My point to Brock was specific to his accusation of Trump being anti-Semitic more so than about Trump's policies.

I maintain that Trump is not anti-Semitic and he is held in high regard in Israel.

i can't argue about that, that asshat ain't smart enough to be anti anything. He was just a fukk up, no experience, hired his help from Craigslist.

If he'd have bombed a 1000 mile wide crater in Iran when he should have this don't happen.