I got a felling Hamas is going to be rubble very soon

sleepy

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Please get back to yardbird pictures...

They erected a statue of Trump in the Golan Heights, his daughter converted to orthodox and his grandchildren are Jewish. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem when no other president would.

Trump did more for Israel than any president since Harry Truman.

Brock has no clue what he's talking about.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another video from Arab resources with the capture of an Israeli military base east of the Gaza Strip. Killed soldiers, damaged equipment, trophies, prisoners.

An IDF military base with a huge amount of weapons and military equipment captured by Palestinian militants near the border with the Gaza Strip. In particular, you can see Israeli heavy armored personnel carriers "Ahzarit" on the chassis of captured T-54/55 tanks captured during the Arab-Israeli wars.

Just now, redstripe said:

Just shows we are not ready for anything under Biden. His military leaders and intelligence leaders are asleep on the job . No other time would this attack on Israel  one without any warnings.  Very sketchy 

Good point I was thinking about same thing. The western world has become a pussy, promoting gay religion has backfired, I have watched tons of footage today and I can tell isralie soldiers are not exactly up to task. 

Overall you wanna fight us have you read the news we have the best army, something like that. 

The beginning of that video with Merkava at the border. The tank was hit at point-blank range by an RPG. The tankers were lynched.

️Hamas drones attack a tank and other Israeli equipment
 Footage of Palestinian UAV attacks on Israeli troops. Drones drop grenades into shelters and force them to flee.
At this time, the Israeli army announced airstrikes on 17 military targets and 4 Hamas command posts in the Gaza Strip.

8 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Another video from Arab resources with the capture of an Israeli military base east of the Gaza Strip. Killed soldiers, damaged equipment, trophies, prisoners.

An IDF military base with a huge amount of weapons and military equipment captured by Palestinian militants near the border with the Gaza Strip. In particular, you can see Israeli heavy armored personnel carriers "Ahzarit" on the chassis of captured T-54/55 tanks captured during the Arab-Israeli wars.

Lets not go overboard, those armored PC's, etc are not captured, I suppose they could destroy them but zero chance they took them back with them.