Climate Thread

redstripe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, shooterman said:

A woman I work with came up with 2 gems today. 

Gem #1 "I can't even enjoy the beautiful weather this late October because the planet is dying and I feel guilty"

Gem #2 " I need to take Monday off because i'm going to get the covid and the flu shots on Friday so i'm going to need extra time to recover"

:laugh Def a biden voter 100 %

17 hours ago, shooterman said:

A woman I work with came up with 2 gems today. 

Gem #1 "I can't even enjoy the beautiful weather this late October because the planet is dying and I feel guilty"

Gem #2 " I need to take Monday off because i'm going to get the covid and the flu shots on Friday so i'm going to need extra time to recover"

:lol

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

How do you live in that miserable shit?  Anything below 60 is awful to me.

I look at it this way, in 7 weeks the days will start getting longer, in 11 weeks it'll start getting warmer(meaning it'll get colder for the next 11 weeks), BUT the best news is in about 5 months we might have a toasty 60 degree day.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I look at it this way, in 7 weeks the days will start getting longer, in 11 weeks it'll start getting warmer(meaning it'll get colder for the next 11 weeks), BUT the best news is in about 5 months we might have a toasty 60 degree day.

We’ll be in the 30s come Wednesday with a high in the 50s.  I’m not gonna be happy.  I hate the cold and winter so much.  There’s nothing fun at all about it.