When I'm feeling blue I watch these videos

WVU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

He's working for a liberal university that was at one time run by a Bill Clinton lackey.

Donna Shalala is a decent woman.  I have had Thanksgiving with her and her mother a few times.  She is a democrat, but not exactly liberal.  The students loved her because she actually did things with them and hung out with them.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Brock what did you do at U of I?  You probably did some of the same stuff as me.

I worked in the IT department, specifically decision support.  We housed all the data from the 3 campus in the data warehouse.  I was responsible for testing changes to the warehouse and reports from SAP business objects 

Just now, Brock Landers said:

I worked in the IT department, specifically decision support.  We housed all the data from the 3 campus in the data warehouse.  I was responsible for testing changes to the warehouse and reports from SAP business objects 

I am also IT and have worked data warehouse for several years, but it's been a while.  You are not kidding about administrative bloat as I am one of 5 managers in an IT department of 22.

43 minutes ago, WVU said:

Donna Shalala is a decent woman.  I have had Thanksgiving with her and her mother a few times.  She is a democrat, but not exactly liberal.  The students loved her because she actually did things with them and hung out with them.

She's a political hack. My father ran in the same circles she did and couldn't stand her.