Cooking with Kinger Volume 3 (Video)

Yanks

Kinger, since I really don't bring anything to this forum cause I'm just a donk poker player (BBB didn't add me to his Ohio thread ;( ) and only bet with a local. Would it be ok if I started an ask Oakshade cooking questions thread? I am catering graduation parties and wedding's for the next 6 weeks and to be honest you can't cook worth a shit so I think I could help some of these guys get laid.

I just started the competition BBQ thing so maybe it will be a fun thread

This is just a brisket and ribs plus smoked baked beans from sunday

What's your favorite hot sauce' date=' Fifty? I heard you're an expert on the subject.[/quote']

I only use home made hot sauce that a friend of mine makes.I will send you some when he has a decent supply in stock.Its kinda hard cause hes on a big job now and they sell out real quick.

He grows his own Trinidad Scorpions,Bhut Jolokia,Red Savina,,Naga Morich,Brizilian Starfish,Choclate Habenero etc..Only the best ingrediants that have taste and heat

Cholulla was adecent one on the shelf,but I honestly have not bought hot sauce at a store in 10 years