• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, do you want me defaulting on loans or buying a house?

Granted, you can say FU, you miss out all you want, but my point is there are toooooo many people stuck.

Oh, wait, I said I wasn't gonna advocate further. Ha

Yet the trades are begging for workers. It makes no sense to me why someone would spend $80-100k+ for a piece of paper that guarantees you nothing. These schools are like puppy mills now. Why should we pay for that? It’s the same for $1 million homes, we should pay for their mortgages also? I didn’t choose to go to a school for status or to live in a house way out of my league.

Yet the trades are begging for workers. It makes no sense to me why someone would spend $80-100k+ for a piece of paper that guarantees you nothing. These schools are like puppy mills now. Why should we pay for that? It’s the same for $1 million homes, we should pay for their mortgages also? I didn’t choose to go to a school for status or to live in a house way out of my league.

100% fair.

Also fair is to recognize the situation and to create a viable path forward, no?

What's worse-- massive default forever, or creative solution that could further solidify economy?

You can flip it and ask if it's better to force change with inaction, but that's playing with fire.

100% fair.

Also fair is to recognize the situation and to create a viable path forward, no?

What's worse-- massive default forever, or creative solution that could further solidify economy?

You can flip it and ask if it's better to force change with inaction, but that's playing with fire.

There is a glut of people with a degree who are overqualified for their present job. Whose fault is that? If someone wants to get a masters or a doctorate, do we pay for that also? We shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s status. Half of the kids don’t graduate anyway, it may be higher since they are not paying a dime for it. I would love to live in LA, should I buy a house and expect the taxpayers to pay it?

Oh those RepubliCONS! So the kids have dirty diapers, mucus on their dirty clothes. "Well their parents should have never brought them here". Oh those RepubliCONS! Oh those Evangelical! Oh those fake Christians!

We have a historical first right here in America. 

That's right, this is the first time ever that people have risked life and limb to walk over a thousand miles ignoring the laws of each and every country along the way they had to cross to get here - only to sneak into America's CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

It used to be that concentration camps had to be filled with people that were brought there against their will.  Until now that is..... NOW concentration camps are so popular that there is no room left at the inn. 

Yes, the conditions are so disgusting at these camps, that the rest of the world is breaking into them.

Oh those RepubliCONS! So the kids have dirty diapers, mucus on their dirty clothes. "Well their parents should have never brought them here". Oh those RepubliCONS! Oh those Evangelical! Oh those fake Christians!

months ago you said there was no caravans of illegals. all lies you said. 

the women should be sold to the arabs to do as they wish. this will recoup the cost of housing them.

the children should be forced to work starting at age 5...clean the cells and surrounding compounds. beaten twice a day for discipline. girls will be taught how to service only republicans for pleasure.

boys will be taught homosexuality as a lifestyle and given the left...….

months ago you said there was no caravans of illegals. all lies you said. 

the women should be sold to the arabs to do as they wish. this will recoup the cost of housing them.

the children should be forced to work starting at age 5...clean the cells and surrounding compounds. beaten twice a day for discipline. girls will be taught how to service only republicans for pleasure.

boys will be taught homosexuality as a lifestyle and given the left...….

i agree, detention should be a living hell, and it should only lead to deportation.

Do that, and the problem will soon go away. :shake

The pace of U.S. economic activity moved in the right direction in May. The Chicago Fed National Activity Index increased to -0.05 from -0.48 in the previous month. Three of the four broad categories that make up the index increased, but only one made a positive contribution to the headline index. The index’s three-month moving average increased to -0.17 from -0.37 in the previous month. The negative reading indicates that U.S. economic activity was below average.

Current expectations about Texas factory activity weakened further in June, with survey respondents concerned about both their own companies and the wider business climate. On the bright side, many of the current component indicators remained positive, though their margins diminished significantly. Also of concern, although expectations of conditions six months from now remained positive, their margins shrank noticeably.

With the U.S. economy slowing fairly abruptly and the escalation in the trade tensions, confidence is increasingly important. If the collective psyche frays, the recent slowing could morph into something worse. The Conference Board’s consumer confidence index dropped from 131.3 in May to 121.5 in June, lower than our below consensus forecast. The good news is that confidence is still elevated but it appears that the trade tensions are doing some damage. The details were weak across the board as expectations dropped noticeably and are now the lowest since March. Consumers’ assessment of present conditions also declined. The labor market details were not as upbeat as that seen in each of the prior two months.

Trump threw 2 trillion at the economy (his rich friends) and he got nothing for it.

By election night 2020 the economy will be in or very near recession, leaving him with absolutely nothing to hang his hat on other than his own manufactured crises.

One and done.

Perhaps? But if he wins, what will you say...let me guess..."fuck trump". :laugh

Where you been billy? More shock treatments?

I answer those types of questions in person fella, to those brave enough to ask them in person.

My opinion is that some thing named a Merlin banging his grimy fingers on a disease riddled keyboard to inquire about my mental health probably has his own limitations to address. Fear, anxiety and lack of male testosterone producing genitalia being most probable.

You are more than welcomed any time, to visit and  should I find myself your way in future, I will gladly spare you a moment of my time.

Enjoy your day.

I answer those types of questions in person fella, to those brave enough to ask them in person.

My opinion is that some thing named a Merlin banging his grimy fingers on a disease riddled keyboard to inquire about my mental health probably has his own limitations to address. Fear, anxiety and lack of male testosterone producing genitalia being most probable.

You are more than welcomed any time, to visit and  should I find myself your way in future, I will gladly spare you a moment of my time.

Enjoy your day.

Ok tough guy, the only thing tough about you is the skin around your anus!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread