TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

I have two.

I had the little male's balls cut off and named it Munkeefucker. It runs around the house screaming at night when it don't get what it want.

The little girl cat don't make a sound but it kikk Munkeefukk ass once a day.

Happy for you that there's something shitting all over you and your place while I'm offline to remind you of me.

A shame I don't reciprocate any amount of being consumed by a poster. Not the first bitch that's been obsessed over me though.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mueller and the how many angry democrat attorneys he had??

As as well as Congressional people and the entire MSM trying to find anything for y'all to cry about..

You traffic all the Right wing

lies aka talking points.

Hearsay? Lol. 100% of the whistle blower complaint has been validated by the transcript of Trump's extortion phone call. A transcript drafted by a black Sharpie.

Mueller is a known RepubliCON and he gave Benedict Donald every benifit of the doubt.

I saw Kevin McCarthy on the Sunday shows lying his eyes out. He said he has never received or seen a memo with RepubliCON talking points.

Trump's approval rating is sky rocketing. I guess that's what happens when a President threatens a whistle-blower or when a President continually calls his extortion phone calls perfect.

Full-fledged liberalism is funny.

Nice to see your Antifa scumbags make the news again, harassing a couple in their late 70s crossing the street. I'm not a gun person, but I would love to shoot those MFers.

Love to run into those clowns.

Make them cry for a while then give them a trim as we used to say.

You traffic all the Right wing

lies aka talking points.

Hearsay? Lol. 100% of the whistle blower complaint has been validated by the transcript of Trump's extortion phone call. A transcript drafted by a black Sharpie.

Mueller is a known RepubliCON and he gave Benedict Donald every benifit of the doubt.

I saw Kevin McCarthy on the Sunday shows lying his eyes out. He said he has never received or seen a memo with RepubliCON talking points.

Trump's approval rating is sky rocketing. I guess that's what happens when a President threatens a whistle-blower or when a President continually calls his extortion phone calls perfect.

No.

Pres Trump RT'd a Breitbart poll. 

That's epic level trolling, especially since all the bluepills would think that he's legit tweeting what he deems is a fair poll. 

Now, some good stuff on Breitbart site, but it's obv a conservative place to read, so of course poll is 97% in his favor. 

Makes it a good troll since people will overreact to it and point to him being 'dumb' or out of touch or whatever, but he's just riling to rile. 

No.

Your guy cover-up Bill Barr personally traveling all over the world to find evidence that disproves Russia interfered with the election on behalf of Trump. You're on record saying the proof exonerating Russia will come out. You been defending the RepubliCON AG for from the start. Benghazi! RepubliCONS.

Your guy cover-up Bill Barr personally traveling all over the world to find evidence that disproves Russia interfered with the election on behalf of Trump. You're on record saying the proof exonerating Russia will come out. You been defending the RepubliCON AG for from the start. Benghazi! RepubliCONS.

You think it's just Barr? i bet there's dozens if not hundreds of FBI/Justice dept working this.

Big Runner..

Tell Dems to focus on

Health care

Wealth inequality

Only chance for y'all..

Multi Emmy winning investigative reporter Rachel with a great show tonight.

Bulletpoints:

1. Trump pushing Ukraine to help him get reelected in 2020.

2. Trump pushing Ukraine to help him undo the findings of the U.S. intelligences related to the 2016 election. Manafort and Russian interference. Trump badly wants Russia extonerated so sanctions can be lifted. He needs to get this done before he's impeached.

Rachel is one of the best!

"The phone calls were perfect".

- Benedict Donald

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread