• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, the pressure doesn't have to be EXPLICIT.

The fact of who Donald Trump is, and what office he currently holds, provides a certain amount of pressure to ANYONE HE DEALS WITH. That is on the McDonald's worker all the way up to Putin.

The implication is that there would be more than just an "Attaboy!" for the Ukraine President if he put in this work for Trump.

And let's not get sidetracked. The real situation is Orange Man SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THAT SHIT IN THE FIRST GODDAMNED PLACE.

Also, the pressure doesn't have to be EXPLICIT.

The fact of who Donald Trump is, and what office he currently holds, provides a certain amount of pressure to ANYONE HE DEALS WITH. That is the McDonald's worker all the way up to Putin.

The implication is that there would be more than just an "Attaboy!" for the Ukraine President if he put in this work for Trump.

And let's not get sidetracked. The real situation is Orange Man SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THAT SHIT IN THE FIRST GODDAMNED PLACE.

Why shouldn't he ask a country for which we're giving aid to help with a corruption investigation?

Ahh. So flying over to defend Trump and set the record straight was the President of Ukraine's idea?

You can't ever "set the record straight" when you are dealing with lies. The phrase you might be looking for is "come clean" or even "confess".

Whether Ukraine Prez was pressured, or went on his own, is not the main point. He was asked to meddle in US affairs, and over 60% of the USA public, myself included, think that was wrong.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....

....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

FUK YA!!! :yay 

You can't ever "set the record straight" when you are dealing with lies.

Whether he was pressured, or went on his own, is not the main point. He was asked to meddle in US affairs, over 60% of the USA public, myself included, think that was wrong.

So a politician exerting political influence to get a child a job in another country while in office is a "U.S. affair"? 65% of Americans can't name a single Supreme Court justice and 40% can't name a single Amendment in the Bill of Rights, so that doesn't mean much of anything.

The left is just so evil these days, i hate every one of the dems and all the people on the left

Lol. Trump is far from the first RepubliCON to enlist help from a foreign government to undermine/influence an election. Nixon enlisted help from Vietnam and Reagan enlisted the help of iran. In both case the people didn't find out until 50 years later. With Trump enlisting Russia and Ukraine we pretty much found out in real time.

Treason is an obvious pattern of RepubliCONS.

Nixon/Vietnam

Reagan/Iran

Trump/Russia

Trump/Ukraine

A disgrace! RepubliCONS

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread