• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont get into the political debate because my uncles use to get into some heated debates when I was young and I said im never getting involved in this shit!! Last week I was at a bar and they had fox news on and a guy newscaster named Tucker called the Democrats cockroaches. I almost pissed myself. Does it get this volatile!! If Trump loses, we might have another CIVIL WAR!! LOL LOL!! Time to polish up those AR-15'S!!

I dont get into the political debate because my uncles use to get into some heated debates when I was young and I said im never getting involved in this shit!! Last week I was at a bar and they had fox news on and a guy newscaster named Tucker called the Democrats cockroaches. I almost pissed myself. Does it get this volatile!! If Trump loses, we might have another CIVIL WAR!! LOL LOL!! Time to polish up those AR-15'S!!

wouldnt be much of a war.  One side has all the guns and the other doesnt know which bathroom to use. 

Durable goods orders unexpectedly fell in November and the details were soft. Orders fell 2% in December following a downwardly revised 0.2% gain in November. Orders were hurt by transportation as both defense and nondefense aircraft declined. Vehicles and parts orders rose 1.9%, but this comes on the heels of three consecutive monthly declines. Excluding transportation, durable goods orders were unchanged. Core capital goods orders rose only 0.1% after gaining 1.1% in October. Durable goods orders are volatile but the trend remains soft, suggesting a slow turn in both manufacturing and business investment.

I thought tax reform was supposed to result in huge investment? WTF happened to the money?

GDP growth lagging, no investment but the stock market is setting records.???

Phony as fukk. Can't wait until that pops

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread