• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fish it fun and it get into your blood, i guess if it was for a dems and nobody shows up it would be different, but every event with Trump is like a rockstar event, people getting in line days before the event, big screen tvs in the parking lot, bands playing outside.it a event, until you have been to one tv just does not do it justice.but i want to give a shout out to right side, they do a great job at all events

Fish it fun and it get into your blood, i guess if it was for a dems and nobody shows up it would be different, but every event with Trump is like a rockstar event, people getting in line days before the event, big screen tvs in the parking lot, bands playing outside.it a event, until you have been to one tv just does not do it justice.but i want to give a shout out to right side, they do a great job at all events

dems don't need that high school shit

More liberal insanity, taking a stand over nothing. :laugh

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has vetoed a bill with overwhelming bipartisan support in order to keep any Trump-appointed judges from performing marriages.

“I cannot in good conscience support legislation that would authorize such actions by federal judges who are appointed by this federal administration,” Cuomo wrote in his veto message last Friday, positioning his decision as a moral one.

“President Trump does not embody who we are as New Yorkers,” the Democratic governor continued. “The cornerstones that built our great state are diversity, tolerance and inclusion. Based on these reasons, I must veto this bill.”

Apparently in NY anyone can get a license to be a minister for $25, so a federal judge could still perform a wedding by paying a whopping $25.

But hey, Cuomo took a stand against the evil TRUMP. :lol

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has vetoed a bill with overwhelming bipartisan support in order to keep any Trump-appointed judges from performing marriages.

“I cannot in good conscience support legislation that would authorize such actions by federal judges who are appointed by this federal administration,” Cuomo wrote in his veto message last Friday, positioning his decision as a moral one.

“President Trump does not embody who we are as New Yorkers,” the Democratic governor continued. “The cornerstones that built our great state are diversity, tolerance and inclusion. Based on these reasons, I must veto this bill.”

Apparently in NY anyone can get a license to be a minister for $25, so a federal judge could still perform a wedding by paying a whopping $25.

Who fakkin curr.

G I A falk

:lol

Guy should probably look up the definition of tolerance.

And now, by the power invested in me from The Church of the Garden State Parkway...

...I now pronounce you man and wife... :cigar

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread