• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nazi twitter was hacked.   Those imbeciles give their drivers licence number, and Social Security numbers to the Nazi's for the honor of signing up.  

Hi, I just gave my SSN & a license pic to Parler so I could make new friends to help fight the government from having a registry of gun owners. #ParlerHacked

Beware the CCP, they have big plan to capitalize on any potential "Civil War". That is why  Trump has to do this reveal slower than usual, the other 40 percent have to see the fraud for themselves. He needs to unite Americans against the common enemy.

CCP are in on this whole election scam . To what full extent will be revealed.

They are ALREADY connected heavily to the voting machines (ie patents, components from China)

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Beware the CCP, they have big plan to capitalize on any potential "Civil War". That is why  Trump has to do this reveal slower than usual, the other 40 percent have to see the fraud for themselves. He needs to unite Americans against the common enemy.

CCP are in on this whole election scam . To what full extent will be revealed.

They are ALREADY connected heavily to the voting machines (ie patents, components from China)

Raise now getting his news from this dude :laugh

一直在(11 新号)
@c5b3bm56fUjCmY8
Joined November 2020

6 hours ago, theguesser said:

Nazi twitter was hacked.   Those imbeciles give their drivers licence number, and Social Security numbers to the Nazi's for the honor of signing up.  

Hi, I just gave my SSN & a license pic to Parler so I could make new friends to help fight the government from having a registry of gun owners. #ParlerHacked

They require info like that to sign up? Is that true.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread