TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

12 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

I hate Joe Biden, I loathe democrats, and I believe there was all kinds of fuckery with mail in ballots. Maybe even enough to swing a state or two. 

But you have to be out of your mind to think trump will stay in office. Take the free money at -1000 fellas.

I think one would have to be mad to lay 10 to 1 on Biden. It will be like taking Atlanta in the SB vs NE a few years ago.

Kind of giant gap from "maybe swing a state or two" to " out of your mind Trump wins"

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, RaiseThese said:

I think one would have to be mad to lay 10 to 1 on Biden. It will be like taking Atlanta in the SB vs NE a few years ago.

I was on the pats in live betting when they were down three TDs. Was also on chiefs when they were down 10 this year. And even I do not see any value whatsoever in betting Trump here.

Strictly talking Value again I dont disagree , especially when he was over 20 to 1 or more around 48 hours ago and you had him at around 1.2 percent ? if i remember correctly.

Hell at 1000-1 even I would toss a few bones on the bitch.

PS. Biden has already lost once, given an extra life boost, and is now going to lose AGAIN.

Here are the links to the 2 lawsuits that were dropped late last night.

I understand the hype of "The Kraken" and that people will attribute that saying to ONLY info from Sidney but from my point of view these lawsuits are only part of the Kraken.

This is some overwhelming and substantial evidence of widespread travishamockery.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

BIDEN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Wednesday Nov 25 was a great day for Americans. There were some minor victories prior  but for my tracking purposes will mark it as Day 1 of the turn.

The opposition is clearly agitated and nervous AF.   The complicit MSM and Social giants are also ramping up censorship. Dont know why they would do this unless they were afraid of the truth:scratch

Big shit is happening that has very little to do with Biden and his nonsense. Again this is not about Trump winning the election, he has ALREADY WON the election and the enemy knows it. They likely have some dastardly shit in store though.

Remember this  classic movie, same concept. The media has many of you thinking one way when the truth is actually the other.

The same blind and willfully ignorant idiots that think Im just talking shit now will be the same ones who are like  "Oh I knew it all along" when Trump stomps a mudhole in them.

ScreenShot_20201126050957.png

From the lawsuit and evidence from a text message in this article.

Deniers just wave it off as no big deal, but its is a big deal as laws were not being followed.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/slow-leak-text-messages-cast-doubt-on-georgia-officials-burst-pipe-excuse-for-pause-in-counting/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392

fa.png

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Wednesday Nov 25 was a great day for Americans. There were some minor victories prior  but for my tracking purposes will mark it as Day 1 of the turn.

The opposition is clearly agitated and nervous AF.   The complicit MSM and Social giants are also ramping up censorship. Dont know why they would do this unless they were afraid of the truth:scratch

Big shit is happening that has very little to do with Biden and his nonsense. Again this is not about Trump winning the election, he has ALREADY WON the election and the enemy knows it. They likely have some dastardly shit in store though.

Remember this  classic movie, same concept. The media has many of you thinking one way when the truth is actually the other.

The same blind and willfully ignorant idiots that think Im just talking shit now will be the same ones who are like  "Oh I knew it all along" when Trump stomps a mudhole in them.

ScreenShot_20201126050957.png

:read

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Twitter is now blocking any links to the Sidney Powell lawsuits.

They are going to be upping their censorship as more and more info comes out.

Yup, she's a lawyer, they are legitimate lawsuits, it's contested for good reason, to block that from even being mentioned is shocking.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread