TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Unlike you, I want to fuck Joy Reid and not white supremacist Tuckems. 

Tucker Fucker is a gay white supremacist that makes me sick. Like you, he is not only a cock swallower, he is a racist cancer on America.

OneFooter,

One of us has posted a pic of a black ex gf that makes Joy Reid look laughable.  You have no evidence that you ever dated a black woman or a woman period you racist homophobe who won't come out of the closet.  Dumbycrats sure are fun to expose and watch them gaslight and project their own insecurities on to you.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter,

One of us has posted a pic of a black ex gf that makes Joy Reid look laughable.  You have no evidence that you ever dated a black woman or a woman period you racist homophobe who won't come out of the closet.  Dumbycrats sure are fun to expose and watch them gaslight and project their own insecurities on to you.

Racist gay idiot.  Tuckems a C ock sucker like you? You won't find this truth in your favorite news source, the racist right wing Gateway Pundit.

"I can't be racist,  I dated a hot black man". Gmcarroll33 :laugh

Gateway Pundit. :laugh

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/georgia-election-workers-suing-conspiracy-website-campaign-lies-rcna7319

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter immediately quotes 2 articles that cite MSNBC and Rachel Maddow as their source of news from the get go who have tanking ratings bc they're fos and dumb as hell.  Dude take that insulin asap.  There might be no hope for your remaining foot as it might rot off too, but there's still hope for the rest of you.  Wear a comfortable sock on that foot tonight OneFooter.

Just because you suck black cock and claim your favorite news source is Gateway Pundit doesn't mean you aren't racist.  I think Gateway Pundit is a favorite of the Neo Nazis and racists.  And I know a gay Republicon who is extremely racist and a Trumptard.  

Gmcarroll33 is not fooling anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Racist gay idiot.  Tuckems a C ock sucker like you? You won't find this truth in your favorite news source, the racist right wing Gateway Pundit.

"I can't be racist,  I dated a hot black man". Gmcarroll33 :laugh

Gateway Pundit. :laugh

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/georgia-election-workers-suing-conspiracy-website-campaign-lies-rcna7319

Haha you have to be the angriest stump footed man stuck in the closet out there.  Put a sock on that remaining foot and keep it warm.  Try and wake up tomorrow sane and not inventing made up black girfriends when outed so that you don't look even crazier when you're the true racist.   

Say it OneFooter............"IT'S MY FAULT UGGGGHHH HUUUUUHHHHHGGHGHGHG."

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Just because you suck black cock and claim your favorite news source is Gateway Pundit doesn't mean you aren't racist.  I think Gateway Pundit is a favorite of the Neo Nazis and racists.  And I know a gay Republicon who is extremely racist and a Trumptard.  

Gmcarroll33 is not fooling anyone. 

Hahaha are you gonna calm down and stop projecting your homosexuality on everybody else?  You can keep inventing black girlfriends all you want to.  Nobody believes you.  Try and repent for your racism and hatred, and gluttony.  You'll be happier the day that comes.  Jeez who knew eating yourself out of a foot could make you this crazy in life.

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter immediately quotes 2 articles that cite MSNBC and Rachel Maddow as their source of news from the get go who have tanking ratings bc they're fos and dumb as hell.  Dude take that insulin asap.  There might be no hope for your remaining foot as it might rot off too, but there's still hope for the rest of you.  Wear a comfortable sock on that foot tonight OneFooter.

"Runner all your links say Rachel and Msnbc. Why don't you use the very popular conspiracy website, Gateway Pundit.  Go soak your stub. It turns me on". Gmcarroll33 

Bombshell! Jeffrey Clark was not acting alone.  DOJ letter to Georgia legislators telling them to overturn election has white house Metadata on it. Meaning the DOJ letter was written by the white house and not Jeffrey Clark.  Racist C ock suckers could care less. "Tuckems is a hot white boy, Joy Reid is ugly". GMCARROLL33 

https://politizoom.com/bombshell-jeffrey-clark-may-not-have-been-acting-alone/

Joy Reid is ugly OneFooter.  All in the eye of the beholder I guess.  But hey when you're fat, rolling around in a wheelchair, and have to explain how you ate so much sugar that you got diabetes and rotted off your foot, well then beggars can't be choosers at all.  

You're appearing to be a racist closet homosexual with every sentence that you type btw.  Typical gaslighting projection of a dumbycrat.

6 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

DOJ letter to Georgia asking the state legislators to overturn the election results appears to have been written by the Trump white house.  Jeffrey Clark is now gonna plead the 5th. But that hearing has been delayed because Jeffrey Clark is very sick Republicon.  Sorry for the redundancy. 

https://nationalzero.com/2021/12/03/maddow-jeffrey-clarks-letter-to-georgia-appears-to-have-been-written-by-the-trump-white-house-not-clark/

I missed the Alec Baldwin tie-in, try harder.

The communists lose again.

6th Circuit Refuses OSHA’s Request To Transfer Vaccine Mandate Lawsuit To D.C.

“Translation: The government wanted to transfer the case to a more favorable court in Washington D.C.  OSHA also tried to slow walk it.  The 6th Circuit Court said no.”

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I missed the Alec Baldwin tie-in, try harder.

I'm the only one in this thread that thinks Alec Baldwin didn't shoot her intentionally.  I'm also the only one in this thread that thinks the leader of your party is very guilty.  I'm proud of this.

All you girls that haven't been vaccinated are fcvken terrorists.  

P.S. The picture of the 2 Trumptards caught in Detroit looked just like Fishtard and Very Dumb Little Monkey. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm the only one in this thread that thinks Alec Baldwin didn't shoot her intentionally.  I'm also the only one in this thread that thinks the leader of your party is very guilty.  I'm proud of this.

All you girls that haven't been vaccinated are fcvken terrorists.  

P.S. The picture of the 2 Trumptards caught in Detroit looked just like Fishtard and Very Dumb Little Monkey. 

No one said it was intentional - that's why he should be charged with manslaughter- perhaps involuntary.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread