TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

He did enter their dressing room.  He said owning Teen USA is like being a doctor. You get to see naked teen girls.  He would actually force his way past security and chaperones. 

You voted for 1 criminal sick mother fucker, twice.

People can see through your lies just like they can see your adam's apple when you go to the grocery store.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

People can see through your lies just like they can see your adam's apple when you go to the grocery store.

I take this as your indirect way of defending a sick, criminal pedophile. 

That's why you're called Very Dumb Little Monkey. 

Some as young as 15! Creepy sick Donny!

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Just now, Bigrunner said:

I take this as your indirect way of defending a sick, criminal pedophile. 

That's why you're called Very Dumb Little Monkey. 

Some as young as 15! Creepy sick Donny!

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

Do you think biological women want you in their dressing room just because you wear a dress and makeup?

You should worry about your own behavior.  They don't want you there.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I was under the impression that democrats supported all gender restrooms...

Some as you as 15. And twice you thought Trump was good for your family. :laugh 

But you also got vaccinated for the good of your family? It's nice to have family.  Great basis for an excuse.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Some as you as 15. And twice you thought Trump was good for your family. :laugh 

But you also got vaccinated for the good of your family? It's nice to have family.  Great basis for an excuse.

A shame you can't get pregnant and have your own family.  Right?

I see why you hate science so much, but maybe it's just your own mental illness that makes you think you're a woman.

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa has suspended the use of a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine batch after over 120 students were hospitalized following their inoculation.

Since November 30, the central province has been vaccinating children aged 15-17 with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. However, over 120 of the children were admitted to hospitals after exhibiting symptoms like nausea, high fever or breathing difficulties, the provincial Center for Disease Control (CDC) said Thursday.

Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I reviewed your entire link.

This stood out to me:

But it has never been alleged that Trump also entered dressing rooms occupied by underage contestants.

So... because no proof was offered of your claim of wrongdoing, I can only conclude that you're posting unsubstantiated claims.

Because someone said something happened doesn't make it true. Without substantiated evidence it's an claim only.

If Joy Reid said she digitally sodomized me with her thumb, it doesn't make it true. Without evidence it would be an unsubstantiated claim similar to yours about Trump.

I reviewed your entire link.

This stood out to me:

But it has never been alleged that Trump also entered dressing rooms occupied by underage contestants.

So... because no proof was offered of your claim of wrongdoing, I can only conclude that you're posting unsubstantiated claims.

Because someone said something happened doesn't make it true. Without substantiated evidence it's an claim only.

If Joy Reid said she digitally sodomized me with her thumb, it doesn't make it true. Without evidence it would be an unsubstantiated claim similar to yours about Trump.

Is this an indirect or direct attempt at defending a criminal pedophile you voted for twice to be president?

I guess Trump didn't grab the pussy and kiss women he didn't know either. Eventhough he admitted it, there's no video of him doing it. And the hush money payments to Stormy and Karen never happened. Not enough proof.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

In uplifting news. How nice is this holiday season.  America is not involved in any overseas war. Low unemployment.  Strong economy.  Strong stock markets. And massive infrastructure projects starting. 

Jfc you’re a moron. Record inflation. Record people quitting their jobs. Major supply chain issues. Markets over leveraged and on the brink of collapse. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Jfc you’re a moron. Record inflation. Record people quitting their jobs. Major supply chain issues. Markets over leveraged and on the brink of collapse. 

He’s a one footed fat closeted homsexual and it’s probably time for his insulin.  It’s the holiday season so perhaps he deserves a break for his dumbycratery

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Is this an indirect or direct attempt at defending a criminal pedophile you voted for twice to be president?

I guess Trump didn't grab the pussy and kiss women he didn't know either. Eventhough he admitted it, there's no video of him doing it. And the hush money payments to Stormy and Karen never happened. Not enough proof.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

You're trying to convince me that an unsubstantiated allegation is a fact and when I ask for clarification you change the subject.

To further illustrate...

If I said I saw Hillary Clinton on a flying broom leading a squadron of flying monkeys across the sky and than ask you to believe it, that would be the same as you asking me to believe an unsubstantiated claim about Trump.

Do better BR.

You're trying to convince me that an unsubstantiated allegation is a fact and when I ask for clarification you change the subject.

To further illustrate...

If I said I saw Hillary Clinton on a flying broom leading a squadron of flying monkeys across the sky and than ask you to believe it, that would be the same as you asking me to believe an unsubstantiated claim about Trump.

Do better BR.

Teen pageant contestants witnessed him doing it. Then there's the video and audio of him on the Howard Stern show bragging about going into dressing rooms and seeing half naked young women. 

"Do better BR. Let's see video of the naked teens in the dressing room.  With or without it, I'll vote for the pedo a third time. Family BR". Hoffa

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Teen pageant contestants witnessed him doing it. Then there's the video and audio of him on the Howard Stern show bragging about going into dressing rooms and seeing half naked young women. 

"Do better BR. Let's see video of the naked teens in the dressing room.  With or without it, I'll vote for the pedo a third time. Family BR". Hoffa

Were you a teen pageant contestant that witnessed him do it?

No way they could lie like you lie about what your gender happens to be.  LOL.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So you have what is known as heresay and unsubstantiated allegations. But you don't have proof.

I could say I played tennis this morning with Tony Curtis, Sammy Davis and Ann Margaret and get a dozen people to say they saw us playing. I'm offering you both heresay and unsubstantiated claims in my story.

By your logic it must be believed.

Trump bragged he walked in on naked beauty pageants. "You know they're standing there naked. No men around, just me. I ask them if they're ok. You see these incredible looking girls. I get away with it". 

"Do better BR. No naked pictures of teens it didn't happen". Hoffa

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/trump-beauty-pageants-naked-2dc4b6c6d507/

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump bragged he walked in on naked beauty pageants. "You know they're standing there naked. No men around, just me. I ask them if they're ok. You see these incredible looking girls. I get away with it". 

"Do better BR. No naked pictures of teens it didn't happen". Hoffa

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/trump-beauty-pageants-naked-2dc4b6c6d507/

So Trump committed non-criminal and inadmissible heresay?  What's the non-penalty for that?

GLAAD'S website says gender specific bathrooms, dressing rooms and changing facilities should be nonbinary and welcoming to all. Why are you against that BR?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread