TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

17 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

first 20 minutes of tucker tonight

he lays it all out. this is big

if ukraine becomes a member of nato then russia loses sevastapol naval base. tucker says he is not going to let that happen. watch it

SPOT ON KK.

Putin invaded Crimea and knew Obama and Biden would do nothing to try and stop him.

Vlad will do the same after the first of the year.

When he invades and annexes Ukraine.

Knowing Biden as an opponent is ELDER ABUSE.

No contest.

Only difference I see here is with his family having been paid huge sums by Ukraine.

Ukraine will put big pressure on Tyrant occupier Biden to do something to help them.

That is where it will get interesting with the hawks in congress.

Many of whom are thirsty for war.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, xyz said:

SPOT ON KK.

Putin invaded Crimea and knew Obama and Biden would do nothing to try and stop him.

Vlad will do the same after the first of the year.

When he invades and annexes Ukraine.

Knowing Biden as an opponent is ELDER ABUSE.

No contest.

Only difference I see here is with his family having been paid huge sums by Ukraine.

Ukraine will put big pressure on Tyrant occupier Biden to do something to help them.

That is where it will get interesting with the hawks in congress.

Many of whom are thirsty for war.

the idea of putin taking over 100% of ukraine with ukraine fighting the entire way is horrific. talking 150k dead and millions of refugees. the world would not let him of course. i think if putin moves in then nato will see what ukraine can do then eventually they will jump in. just disaster any which way. the day we here russian tanks have crossed the border its all over

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Lombardo is too.  Gonna be an interesting race.

Been seeing a few Lombardo campaign commercials on here already.

Haven't seen nearly as much for Laxalt.

In today's climate of lawlessness, disorder and government overreach... it would be wise for Laxalt to remind voters of his father's tight relationship with Ronald Reagan.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

In today's climate of lawlessness, disorder and government overreach... it would be wise for Laxalt to remind voters of his father's tight relationship with Ronald Reagan.

That's maybe where Lombardo has an advantage as he was the longtime sheriff in Clark County.

His campaign commercials have been highlighting just that.

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the idea of putin taking over 100% of ukraine with ukraine fighting the entire way is horrific. talking 150k dead and millions of refugees. the world would not let him of course. i think if putin moves in then nato will see what ukraine can do then eventually they will jump in. just disaster any which way. the day we here russian tanks have crossed the border its all over

Ukraine will fight.

They will also be asking their bought and paid for pedophile.

For his support.

Send us weapons.

Tanks.

Fighter jets.

It is going to be ugly.

But Vlad knows very unlikely the chinese occupier of the White House.

Will finish the term.

So it will be soon.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A good definition of today's Republicon party:

An anti-democratic, fascist, racist force in America. 

Other definitions that claim otherwise would be fake news.

How about the other side.

The DEMOKKKRATIC party.

Founded by RACISTS.

Still running strong today!

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being so brainwashed that you spend your entire day arguing with people (not just one person) you claim you're aligned with politically.

That takes some serious mental illness.

I sure as FUCK NEVER  claimed to align with "Brainwashed by the MSN" mofos like you and MikeyDoom.

I align myself with the TRUTH, whichever way it breaks. If that means being on your side on an issue fine, IF it means going against you on an issue then fine as well.

Weird how you just claimed to be an independent thinker who doesnt follow others , yet at the same time criticize me because I wont follow  the same falsehoods YOUR "Political Group":dancingbelieves. Talk about being truly brainwashed.

pepe trump.png

26 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I sure as FUCK NEVER  claimed to align with "Brainwashed by the MSN" mofos like you and MikeyDoom.

I align myself with the TRUTH, whichever way it breaks. If that means being on your side on an issue fine, IF it means going against you on an issue then fine as well.

Weird how you just claimed to be an independent thinker who doesnt follow others , yet at the same time criticize me because I wont follow  the same falsehoods YOUR "Political Group":dancingbelieves. Talk about being truly brainwashed.

pepe trump.png

And what MSM do we actually believe without evidence, dumbfuck?

You're the only one between Mike, Joey, and I that believes everything you're told from a specific source, Q-tard.  You don't need a single shred of evidence to believe it either.

You'll make up whatever delusions don't force you to concede your brainwashing as always though.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And what MSM do we actually believe without evidencs, dumbfuck?

You're the only one between Mike, Joey, and I that believes everything you're told from a specific source, Q-tard.  You don't need a single shred of evidence to believe it either.

You'll make up whatever delusions don't force you to concede your brainwashing as always though.

More spinning by you. You are brainwashed by your own ignorance.

You truly dont get how many sources I use and how many alternate views I actually look at.... you wont because you trust your  MSM GODS and think everyone else does the same. :bulb

If you think JOEY or MikeyDoom are logical you are crazy. Joey avoids thinking topics and Mikey can barely remember what he says on a day to day basis..he is literally in the early stages of dementia or alzheimers...you cant see that?

Keep trying though lil feller , one day you may escape the matrix as soon as you recognize you are in it.

IM rooting and praying for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Also rooting for Mike and Joey as well.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

More spinning by you. You are brainwashed by your own ignorance.

You truly dont get how many sources I use and how many alternate views I actually look at.... you wont because you trust your  MSM GODS and think everyone else does the same. :bulb

If you think JOEY or MikeyDoom are logical you are crazy. Joey avoids thinking topics and Mikey can barely remember what he says on a day to day basis..he is literally in the early stages of dementia or alzheimers...you cant see that?

Keep trying though lil feller , one day you may escape the matrix as soon as you recognize you are in it.

IM rooting and praying for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Also rooting for Mike and Joey as well.

So you can't come up with a single example of us believing MSM without evidence.

Yeah.  All of those sources you use.  Like never even bothering to look at the place settings at Mar a Lago.  LOL.

Thanks for confirming your delusions.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread