Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, FairWarning said:

The liberals don’t want to dictate what is taught in school but the conservatives do?  Really?  

Liberal means liberty, freedom.  They stand for progress. Conservatives the exact opposite.  They want to block progress. Conservatives want to take away women's liberty and freedoms. Conservatives want to block parts of American history from being taught in school. Talk about big government? The hypocrisy is massive.  You know what they say?

Republicon Scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Liberal means liberty, freedom.  They stand for progress. Conservatives the exact opposite.  They want to block progress. Conservatives want to take away women's liberty and freedoms. Conservatives want to block parts of American history from being taught in school. Talk about big government? The hypocrisy is massive.  You know what they say?

Republicon Scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is they?  Faģs and trannies?

I am a HUGE fan of creativity.

Intellect.

But when it comes to FREDO.

Screw him.

Simply WONDERFUL NEWS!

HarperCollins cancels Cuomo.

Chris Cuomo has lost his spot on yet another major media platform.

HarperCollins said on Tuesday that it would no longer publish a planned book by Mr. Cuomo, who was fired by CNN over the weekend and on Monday said he would end his daily SiriusXM radio talk show.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Who is they?  Faģs and trannies?

Dumb Little Monkey lives in an alternative reality. REPUBLICONS are a lying fascist party that likes big government and mandates.  The fetus must be born! American history can't be taught in school.  Access to the ballot for minorities will be suppressed and restricted.  Republicons are team Putin!  Throw democracy right out the door!

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont know about that. heard putin is waiting for the ground to freeze so his tanks can move easily. about another month

You are correct.

January will be the action month.

Xi invades Taiwan.

Putin invades Ukraine.

Biden will be sleeping and shitting the bed.

35 minutes ago, xyz said:

You are correct.

Xi invades Taiwan.

Putin invades Ukraine.

I would expect if Mother Russia invades Ukraine they would seize only part of it, perhaps the eastern 1/3rd or so, those areas have a fairly large % of russian speaking people  and would almost welcome it. I dont think you could conquer and hold Ukraine with only 100K troops.

Just now, mikeman said:

I would expect if Mother Russia invades Ukraine they would seize only part of it, perhaps the eastern 1/3rd or so, those areas have a fairly large % of russian speaking people  and would almost welcome it. I dont think you could conquer and hold Ukraine with only 100K troops.

How about if he shut their power off?

Or.

Used his ULTRA wave TECH to cripple all of them at once?

Major showdown coming in January for the ccp occupier tyrant.

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

i dont know about that. heard putin is waiting for the ground to freeze so his tanks can move easily. about another month

1 hour ago, xyz said:

You are correct.

Xi invades Taiwan.

Putin invades Ukraine.

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's not the 17th century anymore when troops would mass on another's border prior to invasion. It's unnecessary now.

And... why would Russia telegraph an impending invasion with troops when they could accomplish it primarily by air?

Cheaper, faster and fewer injuries.

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Little Monkey lives in an alternative reality. REPUBLICONS are a lying fascist party that likes big government and mandates.  The fetus must be born! American history can't be taught in school.  Access to the ballot for minorities will be suppressed and restricted.  Republicons are team Putin!  Throw democracy right out the door!

You really don't know how stupid that statement is, do you?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You really don't know how stupid that statement is, do you?

Yeah I was debating posting something like which political party runs the states that were mandating total state lock downs last year and now mandating children to be vaxxed to attend school, vax 5 years olds and not blocking Biden’s mandates etc etc.  But he needs to take his insulin and clean his rotted stump vs arguing whatever stupid point he tries next.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread