• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just left my job a couple of hours ago and some idiot had climbed thru the bars locking up generators...I asked him what the hell he was doing in there...He said he was just looking and not stealing? After getting him out and explaining to him how much it was...10 minutes later another idiot was on the same aisle and the fool said when approached that he was not stealing...I may possibly be fired tomorrow for confronting these 2 scumbags...Who knows?

NYC witch hunt case against Trump gonna be dropped as expected.  Enraging news for OneFooter (he was wrong per usual on any witch hunt against Trump) but when the left is so deranged and reach witch hunt and bullshit levels like this, you just deserve to get embarrassed worse and worse by Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/03/alvin-bragg-detective-jeremy-rosenberg-involved-in-trump-case-suspended-for-michael-cohen-ties-officials/

image.png.70c60ee1547760fa0973e0f24f3095ac.png

image.thumb.png.4b616542a19f76a91fbeb00454e9f35d.png

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Joe Kennedy Senior cursed his whole family with his ways.

Sounds about right.  My mom loves the Kennedy family more than anybody you will probably ever meet, and thinks JFK, Jackie O, Ted, John John could all do no wrong.  When it comes to Joe though she describes him is one complete evil SOB.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Sounds about right.  My mom loves the Kennedy family more than anybody you will probably ever meet, and thinks JFK, Jackie O, Ted, John John could all do no wrong.  When it comes to Joe though she describes him is one complete evil SOB.

He was a real P.O.S.

He got his start as a bootlegger during prohibition, got a piece of RKO studios in L.A. to get away from his wife on the east coast and bang starlets, took his family to England after FDR named him an ambassador and concluded that Hitler was no threat.

I could go on and on...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He was a real P.O.S.

He got his start as a bootlegger during prohibition, got a piece of RKO studios in L.A. to get away from his wife on the east coast and bang starlets, took his family to England after FDR named him an ambassador and concluded that Hitler was no threat.

I could go on and on...

It was lobotomized daughter thing and how he treated her that really rubbed her the wrong way.

54 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It was lobotomized daughter thing and how he treated her that really rubbed her the wrong way.

She lived a horrible life in an institution. I don't think anyone other than her mother ever had contact with her.

POS Joe had her erased to avoid public humiliation for his family.

You folks scared? That's what happen when you spend your life on the outside lookin in. All this racist shit sparked by fear. I don't pay it any mind now at this point, it's obviously a scripted agenda.  There are only two races in Sinker's world. 1-dumb as a fukkin stump and 2-everybuddy else. That other shit never meant shit to me.

23 minutes ago, Sinker said:

You folks scared? That's what happen when you spend your life on the outside lookin in. All this racist shit sparked by fear. I don't pay it any mind now at this point, it's obviously a scripted agenda.  There are only two races in Sinker's world. 1-dumb as a fukkin stump and 2-everybuddy else. That other shit never meant shit to me.

you almost banged yur keyboard there 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread