TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

9 minutes ago, Wirys32 said:

This is not nonsense. You can go to Wikipedia and read:
1. How many weapons have already been transferred by the stars of the West.
2. How many territories have already been liberated by the Ukrainian army.
3.Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. And this fact cannot be disputed.
4. Nobody supports Russia, even China does not transfer its weapons to Russia. This is also a fact.

I am a Russian-speaking Ukrainian from Mariupol. I fully support the Ukrainian army and government. Thousands of residents of Mariupol are now helping Ukraine. And those few who remained in the destroyed Mariupol are waiting for the liberation of the city from the Russian Nazis.

Are you there fighting for your country ?

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Wirys32 said:

3.Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. And this fact cannot be disputed.
4. Nobody supports Russia, even China does not transfer its weapons to Russia. This is also a fact.

I am a Russian-speaking Ukrainian from Mariupol. I fully support the Ukrainian army and government. Thousands of residents of Mariupol are now helping Ukraine. And those few who remained in the destroyed Mariupol are waiting for the liberation of the city from the Russian Nazis.

Lets try to keep the pro uke propaganda out of here, this is a forum of men, not children. :cigar

"President Biden is going down".

Unfortunately for Neo-Nazi Housepicks, he didn't mean a fall he actually meant indictment for taking money from China. :laugh

"President Biden will have to prove his innocence". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He will never be indicted since it's all a witch hunt". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

31 minutes ago, Wirys32 said:

Why does your midget leader dress like GI Joe but won't actually fight with his people that he's sending to be slaughtered daily?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"President Biden is going down".

Unfortunately for Neo-Nazi Housepicks, he didn't mean a fall he actually meant indictment for taking money from China. :laugh

"President Biden will have to prove his innocence". Neo-Nazi FairWarning 

"Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong. He will never be indicted since it's all a witch hunt". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

Did you forget your insulin again?  I said he would never be charged with rape you one footed dreg of society.

1 hour ago, Wirys32 said:

Thanks to all US citizens who support my state. We, the inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine, are against the Russian occupation. We, Russian-speaking Ukrainians, stand for Ukraine.

Can you explain to ordinary American citizens why their tax dollars should be given to your country instead of funding programs for Americans in America?

17 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Just because you don't vote doesn't mean you're not a Democrat, dipshit.

Sorry not sorry my guns scare you, little boy.

I don't support any party. That's why I don't vote. 

And guns don't scare me.  Stupid fucks with guns scare me. And that's where you come in.  You can't even comprehend that I don't vote because I choose not to. 

flag is kinda dope , set up is fierce 

I think the police took more issue with the flamethrower, guns, and tar dipped arrows to go with the threats and donning body armor. I haven't seen an update. hopefully they peacefully get him inside and he can be back up there tomorrow. we need more people out there asserting our rights and keeping the animals on alert. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread