TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm gonna order $60 worth. I'll let you know how it compares to my $30 steak. Confident it won't be as delicious. On 2nd thought I'll stick with my local butcher where their skirt steak is featured at all the local restaurants.  Delicious 

when you go back to your butcher pick me up a pack of peanut M&M's for $6

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump's new indictment is a charge under the Ku Klux Klan act. And Trump voters at Hoffa's Place try to claim they're not white nationalist and Neo-Nazis. This place is infested. 

BTW, Bigrunner the only poster to denounce white nationalist Ron Defascist. 

Republicans are lying, cheating,  bigoted dirtbags!

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I will trust Jimmy and Jasson on whether or not you’re Jewish or not.  So far both say no way and that you’re nothing more than a confirmed fraud.

Bigrubber...The Gambling Forum Jew famous basketball player...The Al Bundy of basketball from the same city....One footed stupid piece of shit..."oooh that smell" from the famous Led Zeppelin and Kashmir from the legendary Lynard Skynard...

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The guy is clearly a supremacist. 

All must conform to his views or be eliminated. 

Republicans are lying cheating bigoted dirtbags that are zealots that don't know the difference between right and wrong. 

Yes I know your excuse to vote for a rapist and charity thief was family. :doh

Guaranteed if Jimmy Hoffa didn't have family he still wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong and he'd still vote for a rapist and thief.  Guys a frecking fraud.

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump's new indictment is a charge under the Ku Klux Klan act. And Trump voters at Hoffa's Place try to claim they're not white nationalist and Neo-Nazis. This place is infested. 

BTW, Bigrunner the only poster to denounce white nationalist Ron Defascist. 

Republicans are lying, cheating,  bigoted dirtbags!

Just waiting for the mattress tag indictment next.. 🙄

OneFooter singlehandedly raised the price of skirt stake across America to $33 a pound.
He also holds the best ever documented gambling record. (according to him). 
Liberated Crimea from Russian invaders 3 times over within a spam of 10 months. 
Joe Biden is the best thing ever happened to America. 
Nazis at the Disney land. 
TGF is infested with the nazis. 
One of his most remarkable achievements he did open 212 threads in one day. Try to do that you suckers!  

23 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Niger - another shithole country that will push  Biden around.  Do they have any valuable metals that 8-YO’s can mine?  If so, let’s send Hunter over to broker a big deal.  

Never forget, 10% to the Big Guy also.

"Follow the money, Joe Biden going down".  Housepicks 

"Yes, Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence. I hate George Soros more". FairWarning 

"Donald Trump has done nothing wrong. Besides a rape from 30 years ago and stealing millions from charity 10 years ago he's led a squeaky clean life". Young and Dumb Gmcarroll33 

"I voted for a rapist and thief for my family". Double Standard Hoffa 

"Only reason Doc Rivers had a job was because he's black.  I'm reporting my latino neighbor to the police.  I hope she gets deported. I hate French speaking people. I read a stolen diary. I liked the rape and incest parts". PatrickBateman 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread