Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

PHILADELPHIA -- Drexel men's basketball player Terrence Butler was found dead in his on-campus apartment on Wednesday, the school said. No other details were provided.

Butler, a rising junior from Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a reserve on the team and appeared in eight games in two seasons with the Dragons.

"On behalf of the entire Drexel community, we extend our deepest sympathy to Terrence's family, friends and teammates," university president John Fry said in a statement. "In addition to being a student-athlete, Terrence was involved in numerous activities and organizations at Drexel and was a friend to many throughout the university community."

The 6-foot-7 forward was named to the Coastal Athletic Association Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll last season. He dealt with injuries the past two seasons.

VAXX gets another one…

On 8/2/2023 at 9:11 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Fair Warning ALSO Jewish.

He's humble so I won't say much but the kids at the orphanage are much better for his generosity. 

He walks with giants.

BR's $1.00 donation to the Monkey Pox Outreach program less generous...

Respectable guy.

On 8/2/2023 at 3:59 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The media only accept one kind of Jews and Blacks.

The ones that live on the Democrat's plantation and stay there even though they're free. No strong and independent ones may live on The Massa's plantation and hold views outside of those allowed.

On 8/2/2023 at 7:11 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Fair Warning ALSO Jewish.

He's humble so I won't say much but the kids at the orphanage are much better for his generosity. 

He walks with giants.

BR's $1.00 donation to the Monkey Pox Outreach program less generous...

On 8/2/2023 at 6:11 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Don't be modest Pat.

There is a Bateman Parkway in Jerusalem named in honor of your family.

There's a dirt road in Somalia named Big Runner Street...

Jimmy Hoffa peddling in antisemitism.  Common amongst far right wing rodents 

Putin says he knows jews and Zelenskyy isn't a Jewish. Now one of Putin's titles is the 2nd King of Antisemitism after Hitler.  And for those of you that don't know why far right wing zealot Double Standard Hoffa is a fan of Putin's and denounces Zelenskyy? Because he's an anti Semite.  Guaranteed he has zero Jewish friends.   

Return the $70 bigot. 

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-747154

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration is delaying plans to restock the nation’s emergency oil reserve amid a price hike that has pushed oil above $80 a barrel.

The administration said it remains committed to refilling the reserve, which President Joe Biden significantly drained last year

The Energy Department canceled a planned purchase of 6 million barrels for the strategic reserve this week, saying it wants to secure a good deal for taxpayers.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...cy-oil-reserve

Gasoline prices, meanwhile, have risen to about $3.80 per gallon, up from $3.53 per gallon in mid-May, according to the AAA auto club. Prices peaked at just over $5 per gallon in June 2022.

giphy.gif

On 7/26/2023 at 5:38 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

She may have been sane when she obtained it.

How sweet is this. Antisemitic lying hypocrite posting in a political thread. Double Standard Hoffa loves his far right wing politics. Fact. 

Far right wing zealot Jimmy Hoffa is an anti Semite.  Fact.

14 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What has OneFooter done now?

Double Standard Hoffa deemed a post of mine political.  It wasn't made in the political thread about Minn or the political thread about Cali. I mentioned Kari Lake's name in the Huad thread.  It was deemed political, PatrickBateman asked I be banned and Double Standard Hoffa banned me. :laugh

This is not a place welcoming to liberal jews.  

Double Standard Hoffa should return the $70 asap and I'm gone.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Who is going to pay the Wagner fighters?  They don’t fight for free.

Typically they are paid by getting a % of the money from various resource facilities they protect and allow to operate without attacks from terrorist groups.

I read in Niger the french sell the uranium they mine for something like $280 a unit(dont know exactly what unit they mean) but Niger gets $11. In other words the french get 95% of the money and the country gets scraps. Wagners terms can only be better.

The US like always is pushing for war and I expect some kind of intervention in Niger using these west african proxy forces, I doubt they can succeed in the long run, especially when neighboring countries are supporting the coup but they could easily have some success in the short term.

I expect the french will be forced out and the US forces will be left alone out in the desert at our drone bases.

The bottom line is the tide is turning against the US and europe, russia and chinas influence will only grow - our usual war mongering will not be able to work anymore.

Niger is a large country - about twice the size of TX, the best foreign forces could do is to seize a city or two, an airport or two, surrounded by a country that hates them, another quagmire. Hopefully the Wagner forces can get there first and stop all the war mongering by the west.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread