• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the same Donald Trump that a judge ruled he's a rapist?

Is this the same Donald Trump that stole classified government secrets after he was voted out. Got caught.  Tried to obstruct justice.  And will soon be convicted?

Is this the same Donald Trump that stole millions from charity and millions from consumers?

Is this the same Donald Trump that admits to being a serial sexual predator?

Is this the same Donald Trump who called Putin a genius and great leader for invading Ukraine. 

Or are the far right wing idiots referring to a different Donald Trump as their commander?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is this the same Donald Trump that a judge ruled he's a rapist?

Is this the same Donald Trump that stole classified government secrets after he was voted out. Got caught.  Tried to obstruct justice.  And will soon be convicted?

Is this the same Donald Trump that stole millions from charity and millions from consumers?

Is this the same Donald Trump that admits to being a serial sexual predator?

Is this the same Donald Trump who called Putin a genius and great leader for invading Ukraine. 

Or are the far right wing idiots referring to a different Donald Trump as their commander?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Lol this is the same Donald Trump that has lived in your brain 24/7 for 8 years is all that’s confirmed.  Personally I think you’re just jealous of his two feet.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol this is the same Donald Trump that has lived in your brain 24/7 for 8 years is all that’s confirmed.  Personally I think you’re just jealous of his two feet.

Well then it's quite obvious far right wing idiots don't care about right and wrong. A person that has the moral compass of an axe murderer is their commander. :deemer

"I rape them because I'm a star and they let me". Commander

8 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

cant believe there are grown men in this thread that have  their panties in a bunch that something called donald trump is going to a football stadium.  Dear lord think if Taylor Swift was there....

here is $3 buy yourself a life

gamble boys find the value.

Your 4th post in this thread.....

.....ohhhhhhh the irony.

21 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ohhhhh the irony

tell us poppa brock how was your life!!

"well little ones i graduated from the great university before it got competitive. then i made zero dollars during the greatest economic boom in world history. i could never win at 40% level and i scammed ppl i befriended then bragged about it to teenagers who were killing a few years before they went on to great things. they would all dissapear before i could fly across the country to meet them for an awkward 30 minute meal where i opened my phone and played pulp fiction. then i waited for ppl to die so i secured a place to sleep. and here i am, couldnt be happier!"

Just now, KingKolzig said:

tell us poppa brock how was your life!!

"well little ones i graduated from the great university before it got competitive. then i made zero dollars during the greatest economic boom in world history. i could never win at 40% level and i scammed ppl i befriended then bragged about it to teenagers who were killing a few years before they went on to great things. they would all dissapear before i could fly across the country to meet them for an awkward 30 minute meal where i opened my phone and played pulp fiction. then i waited for ppl to die so i secured a place to sleep. and here i am, couldnt be happier!"

Yet he lives a more satisfying life than you.

Marriage, children, no substance addictions.

But you criticize him while being broke, dependent on your parents, hopelessly alcoholic and mentally unstable at best...

You live in the house with the most glass, yet throw the most stones.

22 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Your 4th post in this thread.....

.....ohhhhhhh the irony.

Do you think Donald Trump really believes he won the election? Because the Republicon's had a plan for him to say he won no matter the results. He did exactly that. 

Does Donald Trump really believe women what to be raped by him because he's a star?

17 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hopefully the people of the state of Iowa give him a hero’s welcome.  Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.  The lunatic dems will hunt him, because he can take it.

He's not just young, dumb and dishonest but he's a known pathological liar.

Donald Trump has played Gmcarroll33 for a sucker!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yet he lives a more satisfying life than you.

Marriage, children, no substance addictions.

But you criticize him while being broke, dependent on your parents, hopelessly alcoholic and mentally unstable at best...

You live in the house with the most glass, yet throw the most stones.

ignorance wont work with me anymore nice try

eat another rainbow dikface

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread