TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

From what I've read most Iranians aren't even Mooslums, but their govt reports their statistics as 99% are, and force them to behave in accordance to Mooslum traditions, or be stoned to death.  The reality is supposedly that most of them hate Islam bc of their govt and are either secular, Christian, or one of the other two religions native to the region.

who knows im talking from a military standpoint. they have like 68m ppl and would be impossible to invade 

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Atlanta as a whole is embarrassing.  

Never met anybody here that previously lived in Miami that didn’t like Atlanta better.  I thought Miami was cool as could be when I went there.  Perhaps just a cool place to visit but I liked the culture of it.  Rain and showers every single day would get old real quick though.  

Like any major city you don’t live in downtown or even midtown.  Live in the suburbs.

43 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Never met anybody here that previously lived in Miami that didn’t like Atlanta better.  I thought Miami was cool as could be when I went there.  Perhaps just a cool place to visit but I liked the culture of it.  Rain and showers every single day would get old real quick though.  

Like any major city you don’t live in downtown or even midtown.  Live in the suburbs.

well that's probably why they're living there!

as you said though, it's where you live as well... i would much rather live in a condo on the 30th floor in miami beach than anywhere in the state of georgia

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread