Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

No more. I'm leaving the Republican party.

These morons just handed Biden another victory.

Seems like the only course of action is to just refuse to pay taxes.  I always wondered what would happen if 100 million plus people said no more.  They would probably just freeze our bank accounts so no win either way.  It’s 2 crap parties where 1 is significantly worse than the other.

27 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Seems like the only course of action is to just refuse to pay taxes.  I always wondered what would happen if 100 million plus people said no more.  They would probably just freeze our bank accounts so no win either way.  It’s 2 crap parties where 1 is significantly worse than the other.

A couple of Federal buildings that I worked out of had multiple agencies assigned there.

The IRS had their own armory.

While the bill will prob pass the senate it   wont pass the house, or even get a vote.  All speaker johnson needs to do is stand his ground and say there will never be a cent for ukraine until the border is completely closed. not 5000/day, not 4000, not 500...zero.

Biden will never go for that and that means we just saved $65 billion.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

While the bill will prob pass the senate it   wont pass the house, or even get a vote.  All speaker johnson needs to do is stand his ground and say there will never be a cent for ukraine until the border is completely closed. not 5000/day, not 4000, not 500...zero.

I see it the same way.

It's dead on arrival. But, a Sunday press release is what CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times needed for this week's talking points.

Tomorrow at 7AM:

Republicans are obstructionists. 

Republicans are for more illegal immigration. 

Republicans are helping Russia.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

By the way this is what ukes talk about you guys. 

From yesterday :

Ukrainian gratitude.

IMG_20240204_223026_269.thumb.jpg.c72fbb380cfe017283f1fb32a08571aa.jpgIMG_20240204_223041_140.thumb.jpg.70d2a54009d4ddb73922c2e94acc73a3.jpg

Few comments about you been f0gs,you fvcked up in the head bitches, you are not a poor country and should help them, fvck the jews. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

American Firsters, current day MAGA Republicons and Republicants always support Nazis as long as Benedict Donald has a microphone. Just like when Henry Ford, Charles Lindberg, and Laura Ingalls. All on the Nazi payroll. All loved Hitler and today's modern day Hitler. Vlad Putin.

"Putin is genius and a great leader". American Firster Benedict Donald

"Nazis no longer exist after being wiped out over 75 years ago". Known Nazi propagandist and American Firster Double Standard Hoffa 

Confirmed Republican and I don’t support nazis.  It’s quite sad that Donald Trump consumes every day of your existence.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He well knows that using the word Nazi gets his crap moved to the Litter Box but he does it anyway.

Then he claims that I delete his posts.

Double Standard Hoffa likes to bury the truth when it doesn't fit his false and propagandist far right wing/radical American First narrative.

44 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Confirmed Republican and I don’t support nazis.  It’s quite sad that Donald Trump consumes every day of your existence.

A false narrative you and Double Standard Hoffa continue to promote.

But Ye, Nick Fuentes, Marjorie Traitor Greene, and Tommy Tuberville have lots in common bedside being MAGA Republicons and Republicants.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

A false narrative you and Double Standard Hoffa continue to promote.

But Ye, Nick Fuentes, Marjorie Traitor Greene, and Tommy Tuberville have lots in common bedside being MAGA Republicons and Republicants.

You can straight up piss off OneFooter,  I don’t support nazis nor does Hoffa from what I gather. All of your incoherent blabbering of everything else you wrote is true lol.  I once felt sad for you but now love that every day of your miserable existence will have Donald Trump frunt and center.  Personally I couldn’t care less.