TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

When is this war against Iran going to start? Tough guy Biden says he was going to bomb them this week.

now they say this weekend, it'll be a few measly strikes that they've had a week to get ready for, biden really doesn't want to provoke them so it'll be a joke.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

now they say this weekend, it'll be a few measly strikes that they've had a week to get ready for, biden really doesn't want to provoke them so it'll be a joke.

Unless we bomb every mosque in that shithole country nothing will change.

We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army...

Yemen's Houthis are threatening to cut off the fiber optic cable that runs along the bottom of the Red Sea if the US and UK strike Yemen's airports again. This is a very serious threat, since this cable feeds communication channels connecting Europe, Africa and the Middle East. If the cable were to fail, it would affect geopolitical stability, global financial markets and information security. More than 99% of the world's Internet traffic and more than 80% of international telephone lines travel through these undersea cables.

The UK will not join US retaliatory strikes on Iranian-backed targets in the Middle East . This was announced by the Minister of Defense of the United Kingdom, Grant Shapps, in an interview with The Daily Telegraph.

According to him, London wants to avoid a “broad regional conflict” and calls on Tehran to “demonstrate control over Iran-backed militias in Syria and Iraq.”

Unaware

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

would you vote for her?

I like candace, I even think she's attractive, if I was ever going to split the black oak it would be with someone like her.

However in a country of 335 million people I dont think it's necessary to do that.(vote for her)

Just now, mikeman said:

I like candace, I even think she's attractive, if I was ever going to split the black oak it would be with someone like her.

However in a country of 335 million people I dont think it's necessary to do that.(vote for her)

Haha I appreciate that answer especially the splitting the black oak part 

1706880931_1000w_q95.jpg.5df8b11d8f98e94c86ba5e6bd0ad4504.jpg

US aircraft carrier USS Eisenhower hastily withdrawn from the Red Sea

On February 1, the American aircraft carrier USS Dwight Eisenhower was hastily withdrawn from the Red Sea. This happened exactly after the Yemeni Houthis announced the expansion of their naval targets and areas of war. It should be noted that a month earlier (January 6), the Americans also hastily withdrew their aircraft carrier Roosevelt from the Mediterranean Sea. At that time, the Israeli IDF was faced with harsh responses from Lebanese Hezbollah and there was a high risk of a sharp increase in military tension in the region. Hezbollah's military capabilities are much greater than those of the Houthis. Therefore, the Americans did not tempt fate (or rather, test the strength of their ships)...

Nothing in our news, I got it off Russian site.