Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exclusive!

The following is a transcript of Tucker Carlson's interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin today. The point is that each question and its accompanying answer are correct, but the order in which these questions were asked below is not necessarily chronologically accurate.

TUCKER: What would you say to the people running America?

PUTIN: Our message is that Russia is not your enemy. We don't want war. We are ready for peace. Your leaders seek conflict. This is not what we want. Russia stands for its people. We don't want what doesn't belong to us.

TUCKER: Would you visit Washington?

PUTIN: Yes, of course. I've been to the United States before. I love visiting them and have met every president except Joe Biden. If I had been invited, I would have gone. YES.

TUCKER: What's your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced that he does not rule the country. Let's say we have reliable sources that confirm this, but it is obvious to anyone who can see for themselves. The US has now entered a dark period. He has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair?

PUTIN: I would prefer not to go into domestic American politics, but I will say that my embassy reported that the situation on your southern border was better than in the 2020 elections. (laughs)

TUCKER: One poll in America showed that you are more popular than Biden - is there any reaction?

PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if this should be taken seriously, but Russian ideals are being supported. We believe in traditional values; Marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.

TUCKER: Who would you like to see as the next President of the United States?

PUTIN: Again, it’s not our place to talk or interfere. Contrary to long-standing accusations, we do not interfere in your elections. We don’t need this, because in the end it’s the same people who run everything.

TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?

PUTIN: Did we invade or were we attacked? Look at history. Look at the people living there. Historically, we are the ones who have been invaded and are now simply fighting back. The lands and people are Russian, and we will again have what has always been ours.

TUCKER: How would you feel if Trump wins again? PUTIN: We had good relations when Mr. Trump was president. There was no war. Our relationship was at its peak. It said that nothing is predictable and nothing stays the same. Let's see.

TUCKER: What do you think of Mr. Zelensky and what would your message be to him?

PUTIN: I remember laughing at his jokes when he was a comedian in Russia. Let's get back to laughing.

TUCKER: Why is that?

PUTIN: There are strong financial structures in whose interests it is to keep us as opponents. One of your presidents warned against this. We Russians do not have such a problem.

TUCKER: Do you consider the United States an enemy?

PUTIN: No. Absolutely not. We were allies in World War II. The Russians helped settle Alaska, California, and we were also in Hawaii. Our people are not our enemies, but those in Washington are definitely not our friends.

TUCKER: Could you be more specific and name names?

PUTIN: It would be pointless. It is not for us to solve your internal problems. Besides, I'm sure you know the names better than us.

TUCKER: So you're saying that your opponent is not Joe Biden, but the people behind him?

PUTIN: Absolutely right. Joe Biden may not even realize what's happening. He may not understand the level of sanctions imposed against Russia. Who put these sanctions together? These are opponents.

TUCKER: Is that why you support BRICS?

PUTIN: BRICS would have existed in any case. This is a natural reaction to the Western trade bloc. This is a counterweight. When the dollar becomes a weapon against states, a natural alternative will appear. This is what we want.

TUCKER: Is that why you and Russia were targeted?

PUTIN: Everything is much more complicated, but I am sure that this is one of the reasons. Whenever the dollar is threatened, the United States resorts to extreme measures. They can't afford for the dollar to fail.

TUCKER: But isn't Russia weaker and more vulnerable economically than the United States?

PUTIN: When you look at the size of the economy, we are small. But few take into account our vast natural resources. Russia has more than 80 trillion dollars in reserves. No country comes even close to us.

TUCKER: What's your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced that he does not rule the country. Let's say we have reliable sources that confirm this, but this is clear to anyone. The US has now entered a dark period. He has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: Okay. The idea is well understood, but don’t you have the same problems in Russia?

PUTIN: Yes. To a certain extent. But in Russia these interests are more in line with the thinking of the average Russian citizen. This is not the case in the United States. The elites have abandoned you.

TUCKER: So who do you think runs the USA then?

PUTIN: the forces that have always controlled him. You can change presidents, but you don't change those in real power. This is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a façade for this power structure.

TUCKER: Let's turn to politics. What is your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced that he does not rule the country. Let's say we have sources that confirm this, but this is clear to anyone. The US has now entered a dark period. He has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: But there were constant reports that you had cancer?

PUTIN: I assure you, these rumors are false. If I had cancer and beat it, I would share the good news and the cure with the world.

TUCKER: Thanks for sitting with us. How is your health? There were some rumors going around.

PUTIN: I am glad to talk with you and, through you, with the American people. Everything is fine with me. I feel myself good. Considering my age, I'm in the best shape possible, but it's time for my father.

TUCKER: Let's turn to politics. What is your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced that he does not rule the country. Let's say we have sources that confirm this, but this is clear to anyone. The US has now entered a dark period. He has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: When you say some people are afraid of him, do you mean Musk has enemies?

PUTIN: It is clear that he has enemies within the United States - the way he was stripped of $50 billion in assets - we would call it a signal of special treatment. At first glance this is unfair.

TUCKER: Weren't you afraid of Musk when he started supplying Ukraine with Starlink equipment?

PUTIN: If someone seriously thinks that a few Internet dishes can defeat the power of Russia - well, what can I say. But no, we were not afraid and did not blame Mr. Musk. The government left him little choice.

TUCKER: A lot has changed in the world. What is your opinion about Elon Musk?

PUTIN: We see Mr. Musk as a businessman – a very successful one. He has amassed a huge fortune and has a huge following. He is a unique thinker with a strong personality who cannot be bought. Some people are afraid of this.

TUCKER: Do you have any advice for Elon?

PUTIN: I would say, go ahead. Don't be alarmed. But if things ever get too complicated, there is Russia. We will be happy to open our doors for you. We have hosted American businessmen before and would be grateful to a person of Mr. Musk’s caliber.

TUCKER: Let's turn to Trump. First tell me what do you think about the current situation regarding the likelihood of his re-election?

PUTIN: It would be a little strange and inappropriate, but we are well prepared. He promised to stop hostilities in Ukraine, and we support this intention.

TUCKER: How could he end the war so quickly?

PUTIN: First of all, he never insulted us. He respects Russia very much. We would start from a position of friendship and trust - then all problems can be solved. We could do this. Trust me.

TUCKER: You mean Biden called you a killer?

PUTIN: We have been the recipient of numerous insults over several generations of politicians. Mr. Trump was a refreshing break from that. He is very popular in Russia. It might not do him any good.

TUCKER: Do you have any contact with Trump?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. But if he were to win again, our communication channels would open instantly, whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: This is shocking to me. Has anyone from the White House contacted you?

PUTIN: Absolutely right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on winning the election. We are puzzled that communication is now colder than during the Cold War.

TUCKER: How do you think the 2024 election will go?

PUTIN: We are just observing. It is our responsibility to be vigilant as this will affect the world. We hope that the elections will be held in such a way that the results can be trusted. In Russia we do not have mail-in ballots.

TUCKER: Let's turn to China. What is your relationship like?

PUTIN: President Xi and I are especially close. Russia and China currently have good relations, which is an obvious advantage for us since they are one of our largest energy partners. We will continue to be friends.

TUCKER: There are accusations that China helped you in the war in Ukraine. This is true?

PUTIN: This is not something I can discuss. Let's just say that Russia is not an isolated power. This strategy failed. We now have more allies and trading partners than before the war.

TUCKER: Have you ever considered a situation where Russia and China might join forces against the United States?

PUTIN: Do you mean economic or military? I would say that we want neither one nor the other. A clash with the United States is not in our interests, because in such a conflict all parties will lose.

TUCKER: Speaking of conflicts, what do you think about the situation in Gaza?

PUTIN: This is really unfortunate. The Palestinians are devastated. Israel operates without restrictions. This shows the terrible double standards in the world. Where are the sanctions against Israel?

TUCKER: Is Russia involved in any way, especially through your alliance with Iran?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. We do not oppose the existence of Israel, but at the same time we support the Palestinians' right to self-determination. We want to be impartial.

TUCKER: Are you following what's happening on the southern border of the United States?

PUTIN: Actually, yes. This is part of my daily briefing. We Russians find it funny that your Congress spends billions protecting foreign borders but neglects its own. It's quite funny, but deadly.

TUCKER: Deadly? What do you have in mind?

PUTIN: Of course, deadly seriously. People die every day crossing your border uncontrollably. It's free for everyone. The world has never seen anything like this in the modern era; it is reckless for a country to open up so widely.

TUCKER: Is Russia exploiting the situation at the border in any way?

PUTIN: No. Why do we need this? We don't have to do anything. America is self-destructing. And, as Napoleon said, do not stand in the way of your enemy destroying himself.

TUCKER: So you really think America is the enemy?

PUTIN: It was just a statement, but the current administration is definitely not a friend.

TUCKER: Can this be changed?

TUCKER: Let's touch on climate change. It is still being promoted in the United States and Europe. What is your position?

PUTIN: Humanity does not even belong to the first type of civilization on the Kardashev scale. If we can't harness the planet's energy potential, how can we control the climate?

TUCKER: Are you even concerned?

PUTIN: I am more concerned about real problems. Climate change is not one of them. The Earth does a pretty good job of self-regulating. And if it gets a little warmer in Siberia, so much the better. More agricultural land for Russia.

TUCKER: But what would you say to the true believers who are convinced that we are heading towards disaster?

TUCKER: In that regard, how do you see the transgender movement?

PUTIN: It’s interesting to me that everything that was previously an object of blackmail is now a badge of honor. In Russia, in any case, there are no laws, but we, of course, do not force our children to do this.

TUCKER: Russia has been criticized for its anti-gay laws and for being unfriendly to LGBTQ+ people.

PUTIN: We have laws that protect our children. And we don't decorate our embassies with rainbow flags. It's right. Otherwise, we do not interfere in the private lives of adult citizens.

TUCKER: Do you follow American sports? We'll have the Super Bowl soon.

PUTIN: Actually, yes. Russia is a great sports nation. Most recently, we hosted the Winter Olympics and the FIFA World Cup. We like all kinds of sports.

TUCKER: What do you think about American football?

PUTIN: This is an interesting sport. But why do you call it football when the ball is almost always played with your hands? It also feels unnecessarily cruel at times.

TUCKER: That's true. Will you watch?

PUTIN: The game will not be shown in Russia.

TUCKER: So you won't see Taylor Swift either?

PUTIN: No. We were given a reprieve.

TUCKER: Thank you, President Putin, for your time.

PUTIN: That's why you have elections.

TUCKER: Thank you again for continuing to discuss so many different topics with me. Can we get any more interesting, so to speak?

PUTIN: Of course. I'm open to most topics.

On 2/6/2024 at 3:39 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't delete anything. 

His thread was one thing and one thing only, retaliatory.

It's in the Litter Box along with the majority of his unhinged rantings.

Keep smoking the dope, dope.

Dishonest Double Standard Hoffa has zero self awareness. He will use any excuse or false narrative to justify his partisan and unfair behavior. Par for Dishonest Double Standard Hoffa.

On 2/6/2024 at 1:03 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

BigRunner is an attack dog Brock.

He only comes here to incite hatred.

Regardless of anyone's political persuasion, I'm happy to provide them with a platform for civilised discourse. Big Runner however is incapable of civil discourse.

Another lie and pathetic excuse provided by Dishonest Double Standard Hoffa.  The dope has zero shame and zero self awareness. Lying, dishonesty is the norm in the dope's life.

4 hours ago, WVU said:

People do indeed care.  We want to know what Putin has to say.  

Not at all. You being a Republicon/republicant of course is interested in the far right wing propaganda and lies promoted by Putin via Tucker Fucker. And being a low info dummy you believe it. This is not new, just like when you supported all the lies and hate being spewed by Liar Lake and Ron Defascist. Two Republicants you couldn't wait to vote for. Now your stuck with Benedict Donald who you claim after watching 2000 Mules lost a rigged election.

They don't come more gullible or low info than WVU. Thank God for you there's far right wing consultant Sleepy the Con posting his ignorance right along side your ignorance!