TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I need to watch this movie about the Mules.

It's a tad on the woke side, but still a good watch.  Stars a lot of gay men, lesbians, single moms looking for easy cash, black actors and actresses.  The black actresses are very large and heavy set to say the least.  Couldn't even pick pretty ones.  Let's just say you find John Wayne in this one.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It's a tad on the woke side, but still a good watch.  Stars a lot of gay men, lesbians, single moms looking for easy cash, black actors and actresses.  The black actresses are very large and heavy set to say the least.  Couldn't even pick pretty ones.  Let's just say you find John Wayne in this one.

Sounds okay but I thought it was more like a National Geographic documentary about mules. 

I don't want to watch that gay and minority shit.

I could watch the super bowl if I wanted to see that.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I need to watch this movie about the Mules.

WVU was urging all of us to watch it. He said after watching the movie he was totally convinced the claims Benedict Donald made about a rigged election was 100% accurate. Little did he know the movie was full of debunked lies and written and directed by a conservative convicted felon that was pardoned by Benedict Donald. There's not one RepubliCon or Republicant that doesn't lie. 

Today, a federal court in Georgia greenlit a lawsuit against Dinesh D’Souza, Salem Media, Regnery Publishing, True The Vote, and True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips (along with D’Souza Media) for peddling manufactured lies that the 2020 presidential election was stolen by “ballot mules” engaged in election fraud.

In a significant win for our client, voters, and democracy, the defamation and voter intimidation lawsuit filed against the makers and promoters of the disinformation film 2000 Mules and its accompanying book will proceed to discovery on its Ku Klux Klan Act and defamation and invasion of privacy claims.

Publicly, repeatedly, and without evidence, the defendants falsely accused Plaintiff Mark Andrews of being a so-called “ballot mule,” claiming he illegally cast ballots as part of a conspiracy to steal the 2020 election from then-President Donald Trump.

There was no factual basis to their claims; in fact, this lie had been repeatedly debunked and the complaint details how Defendants manufactured so-called “evidence” to fabricate their lies.

https://protectdemocracy.org/work/judge-rules-against-dinesh-dsouza/

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Sounds okay but I thought it was more like a National Geographic documentary about mules. 

I don't want to watch that gay and minority shit.

I could watch the super bowl if I wanted to see that.

It goes a little all over the place.  They have this one scene where it turns into a workout movie as these two very large heavy set black women start exercising by rolling suitcases around and lifting them onto tables.  And then just like it's like it shifts gears and it's like you're watching Halloween as a lesbian runs from a mailbox to her car really quick.  The next scene shows somebody in a mask so I assume they're the killer. 

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It goes a little all over the place.  They have this one scene where it turns into a workout movie as these two very large heavy set black women start exercising by rolling suitcases around and lifting them onto tables.  And then just like it's like it shifts gears and it's like you're watching Halloween as a lesbian runs from a mailbox to her car really quick.  The next scene shows somebody in a mask so I assume they're the killer. 

Schvartzes and Lesbines aren't my idea of entertainment.

Hard PASS.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Turn if off before our overseers find out Mike!!

Otherwise you may be sent to the Jesse Jackson Re-education Camp...

It's over 2 hrs long, I'm 10 min in, Putin is walking his way through russian history, he's now talking about 13th century russia, :mutley

This special report talking about Biden’s age and forgetfulness should be the final wake up call to the Democratic Party to stick someone else up against Trump.  No way does he survive that report politically 

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

This special report talking about Biden’s age and forgetfulness should be the final wake up call to the Democratic Party to stick someone else up against Trump.  No way does he survive that report politically 

Trump is totally unfit, the dogcatcher would be a better candidate