TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

WVU is chris cuomo. :lol

Candace is so smart and likeable and gets my vote for VP.  It will never happen though bc she’ll never win enough of the black vote and Trump will prob pick somebody stupid.  The inner city black democrat crowd will forever view her as a traitor.  Sad.  She has nothing but facts so there’s really nothing to argue with.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Screenshot_20240311-072236.png

Thank God I never participated in the madness, I never washed my hands more, never used sanitizer, never tested,  only wore a mask 20 times or so at places like dr's, dentists, hair cuts and a couple flights, was never vaxxed. . I recall kids playing outside alone in masks, my left wing neighbors sitting outside wearing masks, astonishing stupidity.

Hopefully some day justice will be served and mass executions take place.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Thank God I never participated in the madness, I never washed my hands more, never used sanitizer, never tested,  only wore a mask 20 times or so at places like dr's, dentists, hair cuts and a couple flights, was never vaxxed. . I recall kids playing outside alone in masks, my left wing neighbors sitting outside wearing masks, astonishing stupidity.

Hopefully some day justice will be served and mass executions take place.

You're a full blown dipshit

COVID killed millions 

21 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

No it didn't. Underlying serious medical conditions and COVID.

Lots of deaths marked as COVID deaths for obvious financial gain.

My physician at the time told me straight up, when he had weekend hospital duties during COVID any death where COVID was present was documented as COVID on the death certificates he signed.

An example he gave me was a guy admitted after being hurt in a motorcycle accident and died had COVID when he was killed on his bike. He was busted up head to toe and died as a result. He also had COVID. Cause of death...COVID.

Funding followed diagnoses.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My physician at the time told me straight up, when he had weekend hospital duties during COVID any death where COVID was present was documented as COVID on the death certificates he signed.

An example he gave me was a guy admitted after being hurt in a motorcycle accident and died had COVID when he was killed on his bike. He was busted up head to toe and died as a result. He also had COVID. Cause of death...COVID.

Nice anecdotal evidence there.

Like in my cousin Vinny "the case cracker, me in the shower!"

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

correct, a covid diagnosis meant the hospitals received thousands and thousands of extra funding, over and above what ins. would normally pay. A covid death meant(and I think still does) meant the govt pays something like $8000 extra for a funeral. the whole pandemic was a money grifting con.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Same. 911 dispatcher told me a guy died from a drug overdose but tested positive for COVID.

Cause of death: COVID 

You guys wouldn't believe the SLEW of emails I continue to get from the VA twisting my arm to get more vaccinations. 

It's been relentless since COVID started and continues to be.

Even CASH incentives to get jabbed by US Government employed medical staff at the VA.