Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/10/2024 at 9:24 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I support King Barbeque of Haiti and recognize him as the legitimate leader of Haiti.

2aeb9da379569c371f677a722bbc394b.jpg.41ff5c8f91f6d93ffa93a4a3e8a3820a.jpg

Multiple political power brokers in Haiti – and the country’s most prominent gang boss, Jimmy “Barbecue” Cherizier – vocally rejected a plan on Wednesday enthusiastically backed by the administration of President Joe Biden to create a “Transitional Presidential Council” to replace outgoing Prime Minister Ariel Henry.

Question for Hoffa what is happening  why King “Barbecue” rejected Bidens plan? Tnx in advance much appreciated. 

51 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

2aeb9da379569c371f677a722bbc394b.jpg.41ff5c8f91f6d93ffa93a4a3e8a3820a.jpg

Multiple political power brokers in Haiti – and the country’s most prominent gang boss, Jimmy “Barbecue” Cherizier – vocally rejected a plan on Wednesday enthusiastically backed by the administration of President Joe Biden to create a “Transitional Presidential Council” to replace outgoing Prime Minister Ariel Henry.

Question for Hoffa what is happening  why King “Barbecue” rejected Bidens plan? Tnx in advance much appreciated. 

Barbeque calls the shots now.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

100%.

When King Barbeque comes to America to address the United Nations I expect him to urinate on Joe Biden and eat Jill Biden for a light snack.

Strange times we live in, I'm now rooting for the houthis and haitian cannibals because they're better than our leaders. :mutley

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Strange times we live in, I'm now rooting for the houthis and haitian cannibals because they're better than our leaders. :mutley

I can't get behind the Houthis because they're radical Islamisc terrorists bent on killing all non-mooslims. 

But the King is a man of peace and poses no threat to other nations.

For too long Haiti has been the Detroit of the world because they were held in slavery but their French Colonial Masters. 

We should be arming the King for his eventual conquering of France and western Europe.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

100%.

When King Barbeque comes to America to address the United Nations I expect him to urinate on Joe Biden and eat Jill Biden for a light snack.

The $60 billion bill to support Ukraine and Israel should include King Barbeque name too. If not it's a total fvcking racism. 

28 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

The $60 billion bill to support Ukraine and Israel should include King Barbeque name too. If not it's a total fvcking racism. 

The King needs arms NOW to throw off the yoke of French Imperialism. We should be enlisting in his army of mercenaries. 

Nothing for Ukraine or Israel. We don't have a treaty with Ukraine and Israel hardly needs US weapons to squash Sand Fleas.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The King needs arms NOW to throw off the yoke of French Imperialism. We should be enlisting in his army of mercenaries. 

Nothing for Ukraine or Israel. We don't have a treaty with Ukraine and Israel hardly needs US weapons to squash Sand Fleas.

I was wrong about the guy he is more like a visionary. 

3bd71c1fd74b5afdafbe43757de1f153.thumb.jpg.506e9c8bb398818cc9786d932153b76f.jpg

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg26134783-600-is-it-time-for-a-more-subtle-view-on-the-ultimate-taboo-cannibalism/

“New archaeological evidence shows that ancient people ate each other surprisingly often - sometimes out of compassion. The findings provide an opportunity to reconsider our views on this practice. This is the ultimate taboo: in most societies, the thought of one person eating another is morally repugnant. Even when it could be justified, such as when passengers ate corpses to survive after a plane crash in the Andes in 1972, we still have a deep aversion to cannibalism. From an ethical point of view, cannibalism poses fewer problems than one might imagine. If a body can be bequeathed to science, why can’t it be left to feed the hungry? Perhaps these are traces of colonialism, because racist stereotypes about cannibals were invented to justify enslavement . Whether you like it or not, cannibalism is an important part of our history. The new discoveries prompt us to reconsider our aversion to cannibalism in the context of our evolutionary past."