TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Sometime earlier this year I sincerely said Trump could win my vote. As far as winning my vote, I "erased" everything he said and did, in a sense.

A few weeks later, he tried to get people to inject bleach.

The end.

I don't recall him trying to get people to inject bleach but when you're biased I guess you hear what you choose, I can be guilty of it too.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im calling BS on that one my friend.

It was a misunderstanding. True. It wasn't bleach. It was disinfectant. Lysol was a brand that was mentioned.

But it still reminded me of my problems with him.

His real quote:

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

It was a misunderstanding. True. It wasn't bleach. It was disinfectant. Lysol was a brand that was mentioned.

His real quote:

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

no BS you had a .0001% chance of voting for him if he said the right things these last 4 years

His real quote:

Biden showed up in a church yesterday and said police should shoot protestors in the leg. Sometimes the words dont come out right, for him or trump.

i am fine thank you, just got back from store, i found toilet paper, paper towels, and hand sanitizer, it's gonna be a good day

Things are almost back to normal - I posted in the other thread how these riots are actually one of the best things to happen to the country - as they will end the corona virus shutdowns. far more important to get the economy back to normal than be concerned with looting in shithole cities.

Not UNTIL Trump became President, did they need a fence in Lafayette Square...

That SCARED Pussy Needs a Fence...

239864_rgb_768.jpg?resize=807x807

Anybody Who STILL Supports That Piece of SHIT (Trump)...

...IS As BIG A POS as Trump...Deal With It...You Mouthshit-Taking Breitbart PARROTS...

1) TRUMP IS A POS...

2) ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP IS A MOUTHSHIT-TAKING BREITBART PARROT...

3) THAT IS REALITY (AND UTTERLY BEYOND DISPUTE)...

^DEAL WITH IT!

In any event...and all that said...No Shade...BOL...:cigar

Not UNTIL Trump became President, did they need a fence in Lafayette Square...

That SCARED Pussy Needs a Fence...

239864_rgb_768.jpg?resize=807x807

Anybody Who STILL Supports That Piece of SHIT (Trump)...

...IS As BIG A POS as Trump...Deal With It...You Mouthshit-Taking Breitbart PARROTS...

1) TRUMP IS A POS...

2) ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP IS A MOUTHSHIT-TAKING BREITBART PARROT...

3) THAT IS REALITY (AND UTTERLY BEYOND DISPUTE)...

^DEAL WITH IT!

In any event...and all that said...No Shade...BOL... :cigar

I think he's doing a fabulous job Chappy. Look at it this way, the left hates him and is going bezerk, he must be doing everything right.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread