Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon, trump lost in CA because of their liberal voting base, not illegals voting, most illegals are just not that into american politics and also want to lay low as much as possible, Trump lost vermont by a similar % as CA, did illegals steal that one too?

Thought we were done with non easy states. When I say illegal votes  Im talking ILLEGAL VOTES period, not just votes by Illegal Aliens.

I think there are frauds of other types as well including electronic.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Thought we were done with non easy states. When I say illegal votes  Im talking ILLEGAL VOTES period, not just votes by Illegal Aliens.

Yes the Venezuelan servers in Germany are still the key!!!! Keeping pull the thread and the whole thing unravels !!!!

58 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's what I dont get, if dominion electronically changed votes, the paper votes would reveal it in an instant,  simple targeted hand counts would expose the whole thing, but at least in GA they showed nothing of the sort - I assume GA was a dominion state, perhaps not.

Yes if it was a LEGIT process then of course it would be revealed. The whole recount was just smoke and mirrors.  Here is what is fact

1. Only 1 observer per 10 tables was allowed so there was no way to keep an eye on everything.

2. Officials were told to report ONLY the count of election night NOT the actual recount numbers.

Proof of this is posted in Eyes on Ga thread.

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

BIGFOOT DID IT!

Why do you continue to embarrass yourself by posting Trump Mouthshits?

Trump Already LOST!

Deal with it.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes if it was a LEGIT process then of course it would be revealed. The whole recount was just smoke and mirrors.  Here is what is fact

1. Only 1 observer per 10 tables was allowed so there was no way to keep an eye on everything.

2. Officials were told to report ONLY the count of election night NOT the actual recount numbers.

Give it a rest, Parrot!

Trump LOST!

Quit spewing every ignorant mouthshit that gets forced down your throat.

52 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

They did report the results, most counties were within single digits(many were exactly the same), the largest a few hundred off. They did use the original machine cunts in the final tally however.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread