TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Lets hear a scenario raise, you do realize that even if that AZ audit comes out and says there was massive fraud, etc, the media will just say "nah, there wasn't, the audit was biased"?

Trump isn't coming back no matter how many weeds grow on the white house lawn.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

Lets hear a scenario raise, you do realize that even if that AZ audit comes out and says there was massive fraud, etc, the media will just say "nah, there wasn't, the audit was biased"?

That is exactly what they are ALREADY doing, poisoning the messengers, they are afraid.

After AZ gets done, if crooks dont find a way to stop it , then the audit train hits the next state and then the next one.

Multipe scenarios and positive timelines in our future:pop

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is exactly what they are ALREADY doing, poisoning the messengers, they are afraid.

After AZ gets done, if crooks dont find a way to stop it , then the audit train hits the next state and then the next one.

Multipe scenarios and positive timelines in our future:pop

Republicans control much of AZ govt, there wont be mass audits in MI, PA or WI with dem govs and sec states.

I'm interested in the audit, i expect it'll find it's even worse than we think, but it's not going to change anything except perhaps speed up election changes for 2022/2024.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm interested in the audit, i expect it'll find it's even worse than we think, but it's not going to change anything except perhaps speed up election changes for 2022/2024.

Well how bad do YOU think it was in Maricopa county in terms of number of switched/fraudulent votes?

Ill tell you my guess after you reply

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well how bad do YOU think it was in Maricopa county in terms of number of switched/fraudulent votes?

for the record ( for the dense trying to add-Jorgenson also got votes)

Maricopa had 2.1 million votes cast and Pedotus "won" by about 45,000

-Pedo      1,040,774

-Trump     995,665

IN total for AZ  Pedotus "won" by 10k out of 3.4 million votes

Pedo   1,672,143

Trump 1,661,686

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I expect they'll find plenty of bad/ineligible votes to cast the result into question, the problem is the other side will say we have no idea who those ineligible people really voted for.

obviously we know who the fake votes were for...but there is no proof.

15 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Zero, a complete lie and made up thing

I didnt ask about your dedicated Costco route or your incredible hourly Tuna Melt delivering wages....

Get the fuck out of here you stupid midget , grown men are talking.... Ty is calling you for a beer.

Pretty much every political tweet has all the replies as mean tweets

Ilhan Omar gets 1000 every tweet

Twitter announced on Wednesday that it is launching new prompts for tweets that are mean or hurtful to encourage users to think twice before posting them. The effort signals the latest effort by the social media giant to decrease certain content they say users don't want to see.

The platform said it was introducing prompts asking users to "pause and reconsider a potentially harmful or offensive reply before they hit send."

"People come to Twitter to talk about what's happening, and sometimes conversations about things we care about can get intense and people say things in the moment they might regret later," Twitter said in a press release.

An example of such a prompt includes, "Want to review this before Tweeting?" Twitter users will then have three options in response to the new prompt: They can post the tweet as is, edit it, or delete it.

The San Francisco-based company began testing the prompts a year ago and is now pushing them out across the platform.

During the testing phase, Twitter said the prompts resulted in 34% of people revising their initial reply or not replying at all. Furthermore, after being prompted once, people composed, on average, 11% fewer offensive replies in the future.

Twitter said it will continue to create more prompts and tools on its platform to "encourage more meaningful conversations on Twitter."

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?