TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

BLM Joey gonna mourn for a day or two

Sasha Johnson: Black equal rights activist in critical condition after being shot in the head in south London

https://news.sky.com/story/black-lives-matter-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-suffering-gunshot-wound-to-the-head-12315288

Wait lemme change the headlines to reflect that other BLM group and then you wont have to mourn:laughing-smiley-face:

Sasha Johnson: BLM Marxist in critical condition after being shot in the head in south London

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

BLM Joey gonna mourn for a day or two

Sasha Johnson: Black equal rights activist in critical condition after being shot in the head in south London

https://news.sky.com/story/black-lives-matter-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-suffering-gunshot-wound-to-the-head-12315288

Wait lemme change the headlines to reflect that other BLM group and then you wont have to mourn:laughing-smiley-face:

Sasha Johnson: BLM Marxist in critical condition after being shot in the head in south London

One less mouth to feed in World Hunger Crisis...

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Says the MSM soon to be full blown lib sheep.....I didnt say NASA was all fake, I said.

This is one of the biggest grifts in history.  They are totally NOT what people think they are.

Dont know about those chinese rovers you talking about....The ONLY Rover I have discussed  or commented about is this one...If you got some news about other fake rovers post a link and I will check it out

You can see his hands moving in the clips when he's approaching the camera.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

You can see his hands moving in the clips when he's approaching the camera.

OKay MikeyDoom, I linked to an article with the Absolute most scientific , almost frame by frame discussion of how the shot was conceived, made and filmed ....but I know that is too much work for you so whatever pal, his hand moved...lolllllll

https://www.aulis.com/miniatures.htm

Read up about NASA is you want to research the truth, the more time that goes by the more of their nonsense that gets exposed. I know if you find the info for yourself you believe, if Raise posts a link for you then you go into a shell of denial....:dancing Truth is I was very dissappointed to find out what i did as I grew up loving Nasa and what I thought it was about, went to Space Camp in Huntsville even. It can be verrry jarring to realize the level of deception perpetratred on the public.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

For a guy that researches space exploration you're not even aware of the chinese rovers huh?  Perhaps a little less conspiracy stuff and more real science is in order?

Raise is such a Gullible Clueless POS, he would believe that "1+1=3" if Trump or Lindell told him it was true.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

For a guy that researches space exploration you're not even aware of the chinese rovers huh?  Perhaps a little less conspiracy stuff and more real science is in order?

Perhaps a little more research and a little less lying is in order?

Jesus you are getting more dishonest by the day....I said I am not aware of any  chinese rovers that are being faked that you were hinting at.......

And This is something not even Landers is dense enough to question

What are they gaining by pretending?   Duh, what does ANYONE have to gain by pretending

PS Quite frankly the level of your intellectual dishonesty is alarming to me.....I get you are just subtley trolling me and you are good at it because you do it in a way that  makes it seem like you want me to legit answer questions ......I guess I keep falling for it so thats on me.....

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Perhaps a little more research and a little less lying is in order?

Jesus you are getting more dishonest by the day....I said I am not aware of any  chinese rovers that are being faked that you were hinting at.......

And This is something not even Landers is dense enough to question

What are they gaining by pretending?   Duh, what does ANYONE have to gain by pretending

PS Quite frankly the level of your intellectual dishonesty is alarming to me.....I get you are just subtley trolling me and you are good at it because you do it in a way that  makes it seem like you want me to legit answer questions ......I guess I keep falling for it so thats on me.....

Oh, so every other space nations efforts are real, but ours are fake?  In the other thread you were confused by the lunar lander liftoff, why? They had a remote camera on the rover i think, what's unbelievable about that?

37 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

https://www.oann.com/sidney-powell-posts-new-evidence-of-election-fraud-in-ga/

Sidney is a true Patriot....tireless work put in for the American Public

Safari won’t allow anyone to view this. Had to view it through Duck Duck Go. But guys here, and other retarded Americans, don’t think that’s a problem.....

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Oh, so every other space nations efforts are real, but ours are fake?  In the other thread you were confused by the lunar lander liftoff, why? They had a remote camera on the rover i think, what's unbelievable about that?

Im not confused by the Apollo 17 Liftoff video, you are.   That remote camera on a left behind rover is the false story that sheep like you believe and it makes no sense.

Again didnt say NASA was all fake, they are just not what most people think they are....do the research and find out for yourself, learn something for a change.

Explosive new information from GA

Some highlights

950 sequestered military ballots

950 Biden votes
0 for Trump

All in sequential order
All not marked w a pen (bubble mark)

At LEAST 30k fraud mail in ballots w no folds
97% Biden and Osoff

https://rumble.com/vhjkgp-john-fredericks-6-affidavits-from-ga-election-officials-allege-30000-of-bal.html?fbclid=IwAR1THm31JbpKzxEtzvVlOHFQb6pZi8-No_fTK5S97wJsrDx2CHDpD720gYE

42 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Explosive new information from GA

Some highlights

950 sequestered military ballots

950 Biden votes
0 for Trump

All in sequential order
All not marked w a pen (bubble mark)

At LEAST 30k fraud mail in ballots w no folds
97% Biden and Osoff

https://rumble.com/vhjkgp-john-fredericks-6-affidavits-from-ga-election-officials-allege-30000-of-bal.html?fbclid=IwAR1THm31JbpKzxEtzvVlOHFQb6pZi8-No_fTK5S97wJsrDx2CHDpD720gYE

I have no doubt that's true, but what can anyone do about it? We heard this shortly after the election.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?