Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

We’ve went over this. You’re the sheep pal. You believe anything your q sites shit in your mouth and you thank them after !

NAH.......we all know who the MSM sheep is

Keep reading and Keep getting schooled....It is Sunday so I did say my weekly prayer for you and asked that God deliver you from that liberal  cesspool that you are drowing in......

He told me that he feels your pain and wants you to know that he is there for you when you are ready....?

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. – 2 Corinthians 12:9

Ha do any of you LIBS even believe this (outside of ZZ and Brock)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/miracle-georgia-fulton-countys-richard-barron-reportedly-finds-1500-chain-custody-forms-reporting-missing-months/

MIRACLE: Georgia Fulton County’s Richard Barron Reportedly Finds 1,500 Chain of Custody Forms After Reporting All Were Missing for Months

41 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Brian Cates with something to ponder......Does anyone think there might be something to this idea or is Cates FOS?

Feel free to give input

cates-on-Trump.png

The problem is Trump was a weak president, he allowed himself to be pushed around for 4 yrs, backing down every time he was challenged and threatened in the slightest way. No, Trump was not working some master plan involving top chinese officials. :deemer

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The problem is Trump was a weak president, he allowed himself to be pushed around for 4 yrs, backing down every time he was challenged and threatened in the slightest way.

Okay MikeyDoom whatever you say.....weak hahahaha.....dude was outnumbered and outgunned yet still did a Commando on them.....:gun2

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay MikeyDoom whatever you say.....weak hahahaha.....dude was outnumbered and outgunned yet still did a Commando on them.....:gun2

Open your eyes, he slinked away meekly without a fight,, didn't pardon anyone except his friends, didn't fire anyone even when he knew he was leaving(fauci, wray, etc). Trump is not a fighter, he's a loud mouthed braggart who'll back down if challenged.

Remember when a yr or so before the election trump caved on the budget and accepted all kinds of things the rino's shoved down his throat? He said " I'll never do that again"  then a yr later he did it again. :mutley

That's not the behavior of a fighter, it's the behavior of a big talker.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Open your eyes, he slinked away meekly without a fight,, didn't pardon anyone except his friends, didn't fire anyone even when he knew he was leaving(fauci, wray, etc). Trump is not a fighter, he's a loud mouthed braggart who'll back down if challenged.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Remember when a yr or so before the election trump caved on the budget and accepted all kinds of things the rino's shoved down his throat? He said " I'll never do that again"  then a yr later he did it again. :mutley

That's not the behavior of a fighter, it's the behavior of a big talker.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Trump was too gutless to even pardon guys like assaunge, that is pathetic.

You slipping pal, talking lots of nonsense....the more you deny MAGA the more nonsense you talk...now you are just making up stats in the Covid thread and creating false accounts of videos in others.....get back on the train and right your pretty head.

Everthing is working out just fine.....stay tuned

DrMike.gif

I see ron desantis was just on Laura, do you know what he did? he actually answered a few questions, something trump is utterly incapable of doing - everytime Trump gives an interview he regurgitates old grudges and bitches about how unfairly he was treated...woe is me crap. That's all he talks about, 6 months later he's completely consumed by the past and can add nothing new when he appears.

That's not what people want to hear, we have new problems and he needs to address them, give solutions,  and talk about why he'd be better than biden/harris.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?