• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a failure Trump was in ending the War in Afghanistan.  He said he would end it and failed. He intentionally gutted the SIV system.  Too the point where the courts called it illegal. He lowered the amount of Brown and Black people allowed to immigrant to America.  He actually said he what's more blond and blue eyes from Scandinavian countries.  He ordered  Afghanistan too release 6000 terrorists from prison. Who are now part of the Taliban regime. Joe Biden inherited a mess from the Bigoted Neo-Nazi.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

What a failure Trump was in ending the War in Afghanistan.  He said he would end it and failed. He intentionally gutted the SIV system.  Too the point where the courts call it illegal. He lower the amount of Brown and Black people allowed to immigrant to America.  He actually said he what's more blond and blue eyes from Scandinavian countries.  Joe Biden inherited a mess from the Bigoted Neo-Nazi.

nah cat.gif

18 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Fukk off, Parrot...

Go RAPE Your Family and send the tape to Trump...

You talk a lot you fkn TWAT. Talking about a mans family is a good way to get your head cracked in. Trust me you won’t be the first or last.  Post your gay ass memes and stay in your lane  You don’t want to come to my lane TWAT 

40 minutes ago, redstripe said:

You talk a lot you fkn TWAT. Talking about a mans family is a good way to get your head cracked in. Trust me you won’t be the first or last.  Post your gay ass memes and stay in your lane  You don’t want to come to my lane TWAT 

If we ever met...

Just 3 Sounds...

1) Me hitting you...

2) You hitting the floor

3) Your pathetic family CRYING as the Coroner pronounces you DEAD...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread