Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The country is doing great under Biden.  LOL.

Not exactly what we all predicted or anything.

What a shitshow this administration is.

I don't understand the left's desire to justify their vote.  It sucked from the get-go and the consequences they were warned about are here at levels beyond unacceptable.  There's nothing wrong with admitting that this totally fkn sucks and I regret voting for this guy.  What is there to possibly point to that could have them proud and happy with their vote at this point?  It's completely embarrassing to see somebody try and justify this at this point.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't understand the left's desire to justify their vote.  It sucked from the get-go and the consequences they were warned about are here at levels beyond unacceptable.  There's nothing wrong with admitting that this totally fkn sucks and I regret voting for this guy.  What is there to possibly point to that could have them proud and happy with their vote at this point?  It's completely embarrassing to see somebody try and justify this at this point.

The ones left defending Biden are just that brainwashed.

There's no hope for them.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You have a screw loose. Under Benedict Donald's watch every week was infrastructure week. Every week he was going to make health insurance better and cheaper.  All that happened under Benedict Donald's 4 years was Covid flourished, record debt and deficits, and the stock market trend from the previous 8 years stopped. 

Plus prior to both elections he promoted lies that the election will be rigged is he loses. The only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.

"Rafeal Warnock is a fraud and wife beater. Brian Kemp won fair and square".  Gmcarroll33 

Pootin is a genius and great leader". Benedict Donald 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You have a screw loose. Under Benedict Donald's watch every week was infrastructure week. Every week he was going to make health insurance better and cheaper.  All that happened under Benedict Donald's 4 years was Covid flourished, record debt and deficits, and the stock market trend from the previous 8 years stopped. 

Plus prior to both elections he promoted lies that the election will be rigged is he loses. The only way he could lose is if the election was stolen.

"Rafeal Warnock is a fraud and wife beater. Brian Kemp won fair and square".  Gmcarroll33 

Pootin is a genius and great leader". Benedict Donald 

Dear God man.  Trump shut down travel from China where Covid came from to stop the spread and your party said it was xenophobic and racist.  Covid was a bunch of bs anyways.  The left acted like it was the great plague when all it was is the flu.  Record debt lol Obama doubled the national debt in one term.  Everything was pretty awesome until covid. 

Warnock the pastor fraud is spelled Rapheal not Rafeal you racist fuck.  Quit trying to make him sound Italian or a ninja turtle because you hate black people so badly. 

Never forget this dipshit wannabe tough guy tweet.

E88C2IHXIA0Ow0J?format=jpg&name=large

Breaking news "Benedict Donald shut down travel from China"  :laugh

In other news, Republicons plan for Social Security is to cut it. Rick Scott actually wants to end it and Lindsey Graham wants to cut SS by 21% Republicons also want to move SS from the sunlit to the smokey back rooms.

Democrats want to expand SS. The plan is for Billionaires and multi Millionaires to pay more than everyone else. The plan will solidify SS for the next 40 years and increase everyone benefits by $200 per month.

End SS or expand SS.

Let Billionaires avoid SS tax or make Billionaires pay SS tax?

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being so ignorant that you don't even know that Biden's approval rating is the only thing shrinking.

He's a lost cause.  It's clear that he won't be happy until every man is marching in a onefooted pussy hat march and celebrating a society that black people can't afford so he can feel fulfilled.  I don't know why he hates blacks, and Christians so much. 

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

One yr ago.

image.png.2c760bed1fbcd0b1dc7171d29b278914.png

:mutley

looking forward to the new July 4th cost of a BBQ from Biden and his gay, black female spokesperson

here was last year's exchange:

DOOCY: Q: The official White House account tweeted yesterday the cost of a 4th of July cookout is down 16 cents from last year - 16 cents?

PSAKI: There has been a reduction in some of the costs of key components of the 4th of July barbecue. That was what the tweet was noting.

DOOCY: So does the White House think that 16 cents off a barbecue has more of an impact on people’s lives than gas being a dollar more this time?

PSAKI: I would say if you don’t like hotdogs you may not care of the reduction in costs. You don’t have to like hot dogs.

32 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He's a lost cause.  It's clear that he won't be happy until every man is marching in a onefooted pussy hat march and celebrating a society that black people can't afford so he can feel fulfilled.  I don't know why he hates blacks, and Christians so much. 

"Brian Kemp won fair and square". Gmcarroll33 :laugh

Actually the facts are Brian Kemp had a massive conflict of interest and was asked to recuse himself and should have. But as a corrupt SOS and gubernatorial candidate he refused. Then days prior to the election he lost a lawsuit that confirmed the corruption. Too late. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/03/judge-rules-against-brian-kemp-over-georgia-voting-restrictions-days-before-gubernatorial-election/

"Rafael Warnock is a wife beater". Gmcarroll33 

Like all Republicons all Gmcarroll33 does is lie.

Republicon Scum 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Brian Kemp won fair and square". Gmcarroll33 :laugh

Actually the facts are Brian Kemp had a massive conflict of interest and was asked to recuse himself and should have. But as a corrupt SOS and gubernatorial candidate he refused. Then days prior to the election he lost a lawsuit that confirmed the corruption. Too late. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/03/judge-rules-against-brian-kemp-over-georgia-voting-restrictions-days-before-gubernatorial-election/

"Rafael Warnock is a wife beater". Gmcarroll33 

Like all Republicons all Gmcarroll33 does is lie.

Republicon Scum 

Oh dear God the Washingtonpost thinks Kemp was corrupt.  That's the nail in the coffin.  Fat Stacey is a loser and hopefully will lose again.  She conned her own people out of money to pay off her debt as a 45 year old woman.  Why do black political parties want to scam their people out of money and run so bad?  Her and Patrice Cullors should be ashamed and thrown in jail.

"I prefer Warnock's first name to be spelled Rafael so he can sound more Italian or ninja turtle like, as I hate black people."  Like all dummycrats OneFooter is racist scum.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Oh dear God the Washingtonpost thinks Kemp was corrupt.  That's the nail in the coffin.  Fat Stacey is a loser and hopefully will lose again.  She conned her own people out of money to pay off her debt as a 45 year old woman.  Why do black political parties want to scam their people out of money and run so bad?  Her and Patrice Cullors should be ashamed and thrown in jail.

"I prefer Warnock's first name to be spelled Rafael so he can sound more Italian or ninja turtle like, as I hate black people."  Like all dummycrats OneFooter is racist scum.

Not the Washington Post.  It was a ruling from a judge. The facts and history books will all report Brian Kemp cheated to win the 2018 election.  No matter how often you promote the lie, Brian Kemp knew he couldn't win fair and square.  All Republicons do is lie and cheat. I'm sick of it.

https://thefulcrum.us/voting/georgia-supreme-court-election-canceled

I fight for liberty and I'm anti fascist. Brian Kemp an obvious fascist.  Conservative SCOTUS obvious attacking the liberty and freedoms of U.S. citizens.

33 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not the Washington Post.  It was a ruling from a judge. The facts and history books will all report Brian Kemp cheated to win the 2018 election.  No matter how often you promote the lie, Brian Kemp knew he couldn't win fair and square.  All Republicons do is lie and cheat. I'm sick of it.

https://thefulcrum.us/voting/georgia-supreme-court-election-canceled

I fight for liberty and I'm anti fascist. Brian Kemp an obvious fascist.  Conservative SCOTUS obvious attacking the liberty and freedoms of U.S. citizens.

AV Trump Peeing on Liberals Sticker, Funny Donald Trump Decal, Anti  Democrat Vinyl for Cars, Trucks, Laptops and Coolers : Automotive

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread