Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

I’m starting to think you are right. Why would Trump say one good thing about that fat fuck?

Because Lindsey has praised trump, all trump cares about is people honoring him, remember when trump was praising cuomo and murphy? After they gave him the mildest of compliments on covid.

52 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

We need DeSantis to run and Trump to step away.

It's gonna be hard to pull off.  Trump is never going to let go of 2020, and wants to be justified as president again.  Trump is a pretty arrogant prick, but he's the master troll and got a lot done with everything against him for his one term.  The majority of the Republican party would vote Trump over DeSantis as of today.  The 3 years of Trump trolling the media and getting things done prior to covid were pretty great.  Then the dummycrats swept in and acted like this was all-time failure of leadership when they had zero plan otherwise.  I wouldn't have a problem with another 4 years of Trump followed by DeSantis for 8.  Floridians definitely don't want to lose their governor.

What we really need is anything other than this current administration.  I gigantic FU to all the people that voted for this shit.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It's gonna be hard to pull off.  Trump is never going to let go of 2020, and wants to be justified as president again.  Trump is a pretty arrogant prick, but he's the master troll and got a lot done with everything against him for his one term.  The majority of the Republican party would vote Trump over DeSantis as of today.  The 3 years of Trump trolling the media and getting things done prior to covid were pretty great.  Then the dummycrats swept in and acted like this was all-time failure of leadership when they had zero plan otherwise.  I wouldn't have a problem with another 4 years of Trump followed by DeSantis for 8.  Floridians definitely don't want to lose their governor.

What we really need is anything other than this current administration.  I gigantic FU to all the people that voted for this shit.

The criminal scumbag will be getting indicted.  Doubt he'll be able to run. Exactly what the Republicons are secretly hoping for.

i think he will be indicted, that's been the whole point of the committee, to get back at trump and destroy him. That's been telegraphed quite clearly, I dont think that will change a thing however. If anything trump would grow stronger by being indicted because it's a sign of desperation and a blatant attempt to deny the american people a choice to vote for who they want.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

i think he will be indicted, that's been the whole point of the committee, to get back at trump and destroy him. That's been telegraphed quite clearly, I dont think that will change a thing however. If anything trump would grow stronger by being indicted because it's a sign of desperation and a blatant attempt to deny the american people a choice to vote for who they want.

I thought Biden was going to unite this country? 

More liberalism on display - now they're trying to force and compel compliance with their insane belief system.

Man, 66, Says He Was Barred From Donating Blood After Refusing To Answer If He Was Pregnant

Jun 18, 2022   DailyWire.com

A 66-year-old man was turned away from donating blood because he refused to say if he was pregnant Apple

A 66-year-old Scottish man who has donated blood for years says he was turned away after refusing to answer if he was, or had recently been, pregnant.

Leslie Sinclair has donated over 125 pints of blood in the last half century, according to the Daily Mail. But when he most recently showed up to do his part to save lives, he says he was told to fill out a form asking if he was or had been pregnant anytime within the past six months.

“I indicated to the staff that I could not be in this position, but they told me that I must answer, otherwise I would not be able to donate blood,” Sinclair, of the central Scotland town of Stirling, told the Daily Mail. “I told them that it was stupid and that if I had to leave I would not come back and that was it, I got on my bike and left.”

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread