Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This weekend families all over america are gathering and talking about gas prices, food prices, and all the other things Biden is doing to destroy the country. Watch for his numbers to crater further in the next week or two. :cigar

30% :laugh

Never seen a approval that low

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/03/civiqs-poll-joe-bidens-job-approval-lowest-presidency-30-overall/

What this means is nothing is safe in Bidenomics. You can't hide out in bonds, your stocks have devalued more than any other time in your life, you can't park your money in the bank without inflationary decay, and even crypto is being bled dry.

10yr Treasuries recorded their worst H1 since 1788, just before George Washington became President.

The roughly 10% drop in 10-year Treasuries this year is the steepest since bond losses exceeded 25% in 1788, according to the GFD index cited by Deutsche Bank.

This makes most portfolios even weaker as investors traditionally have a 60/40 portfolio split between stocks and bonds.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You can really tell that people in Vegas are broke by the difference in the number of fireworks going off this year.

Probably 5% of the last two years.  2020 was like a war zone.  Last night, I saw maybe 20 fireworks in the sky all night.

Tonight is the night, but yea, it's been down by me too.

Neo Nazis are antisemitic,  xenophobic, homophobic, mysonginistic and hate liberals. AKA Republicon Scum.

I'll never forget when Nazi Sleepy claimed the Covid vaccine killed a high school football in Tennessee.  Total Nazi Scum like the rest of the Far Right Wing lying propagandist. 

26 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Not until they can get some free obama internet.  Most of them dont have a pot to piss in.  Just waiting for the next handout

you mean like Brock who is 50 years old but did a full back-flip when he heard he was getting $1500 for nothing 

18 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

I need a HEAD COUNT

THANKS

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Actually I'm the only one that has been exposing the propagandist and extreme far right wing radicals that have been posting Anti American lies, hate and propaganda. 

You for example had blind love for the worst, most criminal and corrupt president ever. You proudly referred to him as your commander as if you would do anything he ordered you to do. Legal, illegal, gay, hetero, extreme or normal. You're a fuken joke.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread