• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russian troll farms did specialize in targeting various FB groups along with twitter, tho, so it does stand to reason that Cambridge Analytica could've pointed them in that direction for microtargeting.

Definitely not saying its right but I'll wager that both sides also employ the same strategy on FB.  Seeing how Zuckerberg hates Trump, it seems more likely that the left did it also.  People duped by that crap on FB deserve it also.  Some of the stuff I see used for sources are head-scratching to say the least.

Definitely not saying its right but I'll wager that both sides also employ the same strategy on FB.  Seeing how Zuckerberg hates Trump, it seems more likely that the left did it also.  People duped by that crap on FB deserve it also.  Some of the stuff I see used for sources are head-scratching to say the least.

That's fair and they could be hyping one side to cover for the other.

That's fair and they could be hyping one side to cover for the other.

Do you really believe there's a single person in the US who could be swayed by a facebook post? i dont. The media ripped Trump 24/7 on all platforms leading up to the 2016 election, and they swayed no one - quite the contrary. The idea that in a campaign with a billion $ + being spent, an ad buy of a few thousand bucks by russians on facebook tipped the election is insane...it's a sign of mental illness.

Where does the Russian angle come in? Its funny that the voter suppression happened only to the left.

You hate it when we just vote one way BR. We only get one angle and it tells us that the other side doesn't care.

You need links to the Russians targeting Mich with their misinformation campaign. Dingbat if you need the link give me until after the game. I'll also give you a link about Comeys fatal announcement 11 days prior to the election. Believe me she didn't lose by 10,000 votes because she neglected the poor voters of Mich. Here's a link about the Rep power grab. A lot worse in WI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/28/us/michigan-snyder-power-veto.amp.html

That was for Mach. FW I'll post the Coney and Russian interference link for you later.

Do you really believe there's a single person in the US who could be swayed by a facebook post? i dont. The media ripped Trump 24/7 on all platforms leading up to the 2016 election, and they swayed no one - quite the contrary. The idea that in a campaign with a billion $ + being spent, an ad buy of a few thousand bucks by russians on facebook tipped the election is insane...it's a sign of mental illness.

people will believe anything like millions being swayed by trump lying about Obama not being from here that was and still is some mental illness for u and all trump needed was cameras.

Dems need to come back from Puerto Rico already!

Your a smart guy. Simply look back at modern day presidential history. RepubliCON Ford pardoned Nixon of high crimes.

RepubliCON Bush pardoned 6 higher ups from the Reagan admin of high crimes including Sec. Of Defense Caspar Weinberg. The pardon of 6 Reagan crooks avoided a trial of the Iran Contra cover-up. Is history about to repeat itself. RepubliCONs always hurting America.

Btw Potential AG William Barr advised Bush to do a wide sweeping Pardon of Casper Weinberg and the other 5 RepubliCONs involved in the treasonous crimes.

Mitch McConnell who is just as responsible for the record shutdown received 3.5 million dollars from Russian Oligarchs. Mitch McConnell is married to Sec. Of Transportation Elaine Choi. Elaine comes from a family of Chinese Oligarchs and is up to her eyeballs in Chinese Oligarchs money. Mitch became an instant Multi millionaire when he married Elaine Choi. Talk about conflict of interest. Mitch has 2 power bosses. A Russian agent of Russian Oligarchs and a Chinese agent of Chinese Oligarchs.

Lindsay Graham received 800,000 from Russian Oligarchs. The government shutdown hurts almost everyone except the very wealthy and the worldwide Oligarchs.

Your a smart guy. Simply look back at modern day presidential history. RepubliCON Ford pardoned Nixon of high crimes.

RepubliCON Bush pardoned 6 higher ups from the Reagan admin of high crimes including Sec. Of Defense Caspar Weinberg. The pardon of 6 Reagan crooks avoided a trial of the Iran Contra cover-up. Is history about to repeat itself. RepubliCONs always hurting America.

Btw Potential AG William Barr advised Bush to do a wide sweeping Pardon of Casper Weinberg and the other 5 RepubliCONs involved in the treasonous crimes.

why are you so bias. look up what biden and Kerry has received from china. you act like only rep take money...….

why are you so bias. look up what biden and Kerry has received from china. you act like only rep take money...….

You can call it bias but I call it reality, because things aren't normal under the Trump Admin. Why is he having private meetings with Putin and not sharing the discussions with anybody. The Wash Post said Trump had 5 meetings with Putin. Trump's advisors had no idea what was discussed. Only one of those meeting had a US person present. A translator and Trump confiscated her notes. That was the meeting in Hamburg. There was a 2 hour meeting in Helsinki with Trump as the only American and Putin, Putin's Translator, and Putin's advisor.  America has no idea what was discussed. It's wrong. And when Trump tries to defend himself he lies. His defense is all his meetings with Putin have been very successful. They all were very open.  Another talking point of this administration is Trump has been harder on Russia than any previous president. That is so false and if you can't tell the truth you have to assume a cover-up, there's obvious deception going on.

Another thing is the way Trump is attacking all of America's institutions and allies. Look who he appointed to the cabinet after he campaigned on draining the swamp. He appointed guys that were anti cabinet position they received. Scott Pruitt had pending lawsuits with the EPA, Scott Pruitt was anti EPA, why would Trump nominate Scott Pruitt to be EPA chief? Why would Trump nominate billionaire and Mitch McConnell wife, Elaine Choi to be Chief of Transportation. Why would Trump appoint billionaire Betsy Devos to head the Dept, of Education. It all stinks to high heaven. The way he has attacked and undermined American institutions from the FBI, to the DOJ, to the Cabinets to the judges. He had that oval office meeting with the Russian diplomats after he fired Comey. No Americans at that meeting only Russians. He told the Russians Comey was a nutcase and crazy. He told them the pressure of Russia is now removed. Then he shared classified intel  about our Israeli ally with Russia our adversary.  

And now, why would he shut down the government? Who does this benefit? It certainly doesn't benefit America. It certainly benefits Russia, China. It doesn't hurt the rich. I'm sure it helps the foreign Oligarchs. 

BTW, Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan. Longtime RepubliCON operative and Pro Russian/Ukraine agent. 

Far from bias! Trump says "I been tougher on Russian than any previous president". LOL And that's a RepubliCON talking point!

I prob agree with 60% of his positions and totally understand anyone being Anti Trump due to Trump's history.

My position, however, is we needed to slow down run away leftism and Trump was the only fighter who could win.

I'd actually prefer a course correction to a Centrist Dem or Rep who will govern more in my vision.

Centrist Dems don’t exist anymore.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread