Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, xyz said:

Charlie Kirk is predicting he will step down before the end of this year.

If he doesn’t?

He will get impeached in January.

Obama actually thought this guy belonged on the Supreme Court.  About as bad as Joe Biden’s selection of a woman who can’t define a woman, but is somehow a black woman and those were the 2 main qualifications.  Who confirmed afterall since these idiots can’t define it?

https://www.nlpc.org/current-projects/merrick-garland-must-address-his-role-in-dropping-charges-against-capitol-bomber/

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Trump is toxic and the party needs to cut him loose.

Good Americans should be coalescing around Ron Desantis.

So you let the other side just push you around over made up bs and change your vote?  A high majority that voted for him in 2020 doesn’t give a shit about any of this and will gladly vote again in 2024.  The ones that do if they have any sense aren’t voting for Biden after this awful administration.  The independents, hispanics, black males all hate their lives under Biden.  Single moms can’t afford food and gas.  I say give a big middle finger to their hopes no Trump ever again and elect him again and then Desantis keeps kicking ass in FL and takes over after.   

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you let the other side just push you around over made up bs and change your vote?  A high majority that voted for him in 2020 doesn’t give a shit about any of this and will gladly vote again in 2024.  The ones that do if they have any sense aren’t voting for Biden after this awful administration.  The independents, hispanics, black males all hate their lives under Biden.  Single moms can’t afford food and gas.  I say give a big middle finger to their hopes no Trump ever again and elect him again and then Desantis keeps kicking ass in FL and takes over after.   

My state is solid blue so it doesn't matter who I vote for honestly.

Here's where I'm coming from...

Why let the Democrats keep using Trump as a weapon to beat up Republicans? 

He's not needed to win back the presidency in 2024.

Take away their weapon.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Take away their weapon.

They’re already doing the same thing to Desantis on media networks every time he does something.  I’ve heard the facisct and racist stuff non-stop with him.  They will smear him and slander him just like Trump and just as bad once he becomes the main candidate.  

DeSantis is the same as Trump without made up investigations that most nobody ready to vote conservative if it comes time to vote is casting for Biden at that point.  Desantis just doesn’t have the same level of support.  I like him a lot and he would beat Biden, but so would Trump.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Brock Dumb Monkey thinks the evidence was planted.  Dumb Monkey is clueless. 

I stated 7 hours ago Trump will try and prevent the warrant and property receipt from seeing the light of day. I was the only one that said it.

Merrick Garland has been brilliant.  Like you said, Trump has been  backed into a corner.  It's his move but nothing but crickets.

Fuckin A, let's see how this plays out.  Tremendous stuff!

35 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

They’re already doing the same thing to Desantis on media networks every time he does something.  I’ve heard the facisct and racist stuff non-stop with him.  They will smear him and slander him just like Trump and just as bad once he becomes the main candidate.  

DeSantis is the same as Trump without made up investigations that most nobody ready to vote conservative if it comes time to vote is casting for Biden at that point.  Desantis just doesn’t have the same level of support.  I like him a lot and he would beat Biden, but so would Trump.

4 more years

and then 8 of DeSantis while he fosters the next gen of conservatives!

Trump can play golf 2028 and beyond

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Brock Dumb Monkey thinks the evidence was planted.  Dumb Monkey is clueless. 

I stated 7 hours ago Trump will try and prevent the warrant and property receipt from seeing the light of day. I was the only one that said it.

Merrick Garland has been brilliant.  Like you said, Trump has been  backed into a corner.  It's his move but nothing but crickets.

What evidence, dipshit?  Go ahead and show us the evidence.

You moronic fucktards will believe anything you're told like good little sheep.

Obviously, you and Broke are so stupid that you think they raided Trump's place because the government was scared he was going to build nuclear silos at Mar-A-Lago.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Take away their weapon.

While i have been off the trump train for awhile(mostly due to his poor judgement during covid), I dont think he's going away, his ego wont allow it.

Perhaps age and health will lead him to step aside for desantis? Would love to see desantis win and then appoint trump as a border czar or perhaps head of the FBI - with the task of hunting down every political operative in govt?

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Take away their weapon.

Their weapons are backfiring

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread