TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

How many presidents have taken 100's of classified documents containing America's top secrets to their personal homes?

"IT'S BOTH SIDES BIGRUNNER". Dumb Joey 

Dumb Joey is nothing but a Sheep of the Right Wing. Anti Vax, Anti Ukraine War, Anti truth, Anti America 

Nah ,,,,Joey is indeed dumb but he is much more a sheep of the LIBS.....he had been making progress under my tutelege but seems to be slipping as I dont have the time to give him the much needed attention he continues to seek from me.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time to bring back the immediate electric chair death for this pos.  I’d lay large if he voted he listened to grandma and voted for Biden.  No mention of his mom in his crazy post, just grandma.  Another single mother raised household failure.  Single motherhood is the biggest problem in our country.

https://breaking911.com/urgent-memphis-police-hunt-gunman-who-is-gunning-down-people-randomly-on-facebook-live/

10 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Time to bring back the immediate electric chair death for this pos.  I’d lay large if he voted he listened to grandma and voted for Biden.  No mention of his mom in his crazy post, just grandma.  Another single mother raised household failure.  Single motherhood is the biggest problem in our country.

https://breaking911.com/urgent-memphis-police-hunt-gunman-who-is-gunning-down-people-randomly-on-facebook-live/

Yup no fathers raising their kids, BLM mantra communal upbringing of children and the destruction of the nuclear family unit.

I have been yammering for years the goal of the left is the complete destruction of the white middle class with along with their 1580 sq. foot 3brd/2bath home. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread