Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Partisan hack Gmcarroll33 has no other option.  He now must double down on XYZ guy, Herschel Walker. Gmcarroll33 exposed himself as an extreme Trumptard.:laugh

The topic was Kamala and her hurricane equity color plan.  You might be the worst ever at staying on topic.  Perhaps missing a limb causes a permanent mental fog.  Beats me I wouldn't know.

17 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Too bad the guy couldn't run an honest campaign.  But he's a perfect example of a typical Republican!

Good job Christian 

Do you think it'll hurt walker? Why would it, he's already disclosed multiple kids with multiple women, nor did the grab em by the pussy comments hurt trump.

If anything black people would be more likely to vote for herschel after this , blacks dont like faggs and his kids whining is not appealing,  all white walker voters have already come to terms with the way black men are.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Do you think it'll hurt walker? Why would it, he's already disclosed multiple kids with multiple women, nor did the grab em by the pussy comments hurt trump.

If anything black people would be more likely to vote for herschel after this , blacks dont like faggs and his kids whining is not appealing,  all white walker voters have already come to terms with the way black men are.

You're a fucking idiot, we all know that LOL

So yeah, it proves he's a god Damn liar

48 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The topic was Kamala and her hurricane equity color plan.  You might be the worst ever at staying on topic.  Perhaps missing a limb causes a permanent mental fog.  Beats me I wouldn't know.

Excellent movie debuted in Georgia tonight.  Vigilante produced by Martin Sheen. About Brian Kemp "a one man hit man on voter suppression". Film is Excellent, exposes Brian Kemp rigging elections as Sec. Of  State and Governor of Georgia. 

https://www.gregpalast.com/your-names-in-our-film-on-vote-suppression-hitmen/

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread