TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Drawing the line between terrible judging and judicial misconduct.  The federal 11th circuit panel of 3 judges recently ruled Trump judge Aileen Cannon interfered with a federal investigation.  Those are some strong words. Hopefully the powers that be go after far right wing Trump judge Aileen Cannon.

P.S. 2 of the 3 federal judges who said Aileen Cannon interfered with a federal investigation were also Trump judges.

"Donald Trump was the 3rd greatest president in the history of America". Gmcarroll33 

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Drawing the line between terrible judging and judicial misconduct.  The federal 11th circuit panel of 3 judges recently ruled Trump judge Aileen Cannon interfered with a federal investigation.  Those are some strong words. Hopefully the powers that be go after far right wing Trump judge Aileen Cannon.

P.S. 2 of the 3 federal judges who said Aileen Cannon interfered with a federal investigation were also Trump judges.

"Donald Trump was the 3rd greatest president in the history of America". Gmcarroll33 

After 8 years of Obama, anybody next and Republican was easily cracking the top 5.  Lincoln and Washington are on high alert for their #1 and 2 spots when the next Republican takes over for Biden.

Trump judge Aileen Cannon must be held accountable for interfering with a federal investigation by the powers to be. I doubt it happens.  Trump lawyer Rudy the Clown still hasn't been held accountable. Be I do hear from my sources it's just a matter of time for Rudy. Unfortunately another one of my sources famously said:

"Donald Trump is the 3rd greatest president in the history of America". Gmcarroll33 

"

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump judge Aileen Cannon must be held accountable for interfering with a federal investigation by the powers to be. I doubt it happens.  Trump lawyer Rudy the Clown still hasn't been held accountable. Be I do hear from my sources it's just a matter of time for Rudy. Unfortunately another one of my sources famously said:

"Donald Trump is the 3rd greatest president in the history of America". Gmcarroll33 

"

You do realize he’s not the president anymore?  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread