• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What have we learned? Donald Trump and his conservative Republicon base are whiney little bitches that pal around with Nazis. 

"Bigrunner it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

Majorie Traitor Greene - Georgia's contribution to America.  Certifiably nuts.

George Santos  - a sick puppy 

Sarah saddlebags Sanders - a pathological liar, an embarrassment to human life.

A week after a GOP councilwoman in NJ was found shot dead in her car another GOP councilman just 50 miles away was gunned down in his car. They prosecutor's offices are trying to suspend any release of information to the media and, ahemm, promise that these two cases have nothing to do with each other.

Luckily the, well, um the, sigh, FBI is now involved so we should be getting answers real soon.

7 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

A week after a GOP councilwoman in NJ was found shot dead in her car another GOP councilman just 50 miles away was gunned down in his car. They prosecutor's offices are trying to suspend any release of information to the media and, ahemm, promise that these two cases have nothing to do with each other.

Luckily the, well, um the, sigh, FBI is now involved so we should be getting answers real soon.

Looks like it was the actions of a black man named Gary Curtis.  “Move along” says the media.

image.thumb.jpeg.f6551ec073f3c95a5b366b0dc9323956.jpeg

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

What have we learned? Donald Trump and his conservative Republicon base are whiney little bitches that pal around with Nazis. 

"Bigrunner it's both sides". Dumb Joey 

Majorie Traitor Greene - Georgia's contribution to America.  Certifiably nuts.

George Santos  - a sick puppy 

Sarah saddlebags Sanders - a pathological liar, an embarrassment to human life.

I learned 72% of the population are either on welfare or victims of white guilt after the SOTU speech.

23 schools in the heavily Democrat run city of Baltimore have a grand total of ZERO students proficient in math.  Trump was correct as usual.  Baltimore is a shit hole.

No education, no jobs= reliant on govt welfare and voting Democrat til the day they die.  I wish black people would wake up for the future generations and realize how hard they’ve been used and played by the Democrats for the last 60 years.

21 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Whatever that means.  These kids deserve better.

image.png.f9d97a32bff111147ac67006171d52d3.png

I read it as baltimore is spending a fortune on education and the reality is no one cares, the schools dont care, the teachers dont care, the students dont care, and their parents dont care.

I assume they teach math and that kids are given books, not one kid in 23 schools apparently cares enough to try. Granted black kids are stupid, but it could be done.

They're wasting their money.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I read it as baltimore is spending a fortune on education and the reality is no one cares, the schools dont care, the teachers dont care, the students dont care, and their parents dont care.

I assume they teach math and that kids are given books, not one kid in 23 schools apparently cares enough to try. Granted black kids are stupid, but it could be done.

Blacks don't care about that shit. They vote dem and hope the free money just keeps on coming in.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I don’t why I’m laughing at this but that has me cracking up.

One of my high school teachers explained it.  He taught in inner city Atlanta before coming to my school.  Sadly single-mother households are predominant in the black communities.  They’re busy trying to put food on the table and find a step-dummy to help them with their future.  They don’t have time or energy to help with homework or play sports with them like the dad that should be there could.  Therefore they get sat in front of a television non-stop and are programed by tv and commercial breaks.  When they go to class they literally have the attention span of about 5 minutes max of learning before their minds wander off bc they’re used to a commercial break.  So the teacher has to waste time from teaching to entertain them.

5 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I learned 72% of the population are either on welfare or victims of white guilt after the SOTU speech.

But then Sarah Saddlebags Sanders clarified things saying 72% of the country is a woke mob. She took executive action by banning CRT and racism in her red state of Arkansas.  If this wasn't real it be impossible to make it up.

In the red state of Florida Gov Deathsantis wants all female high school athletes to provide a diary of their menstrual cycle.

And then there's Marjorie Traitor Greene and George Santos. 

"Bigrunner it's both sides". Dumb Joey Sheep

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Good, but less desirable girls like Sarah work harder on their backs.

I've found them to be fun.

Not Saddlebags Sanders.  She's a white Christian nationalist who plays the victim card, hates America,  and believes attacking the woke mob and CRT are important issues. Her rebuttal speech the other night invoke the phrase "the woke mob" 11 times. Her speech was American carnage part 2.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread