Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Yeah your life is so great you had to steal a couple hundred from a good poster.  

it wasnt that great in November

going really great now with the raise I got, another raise coming soon, hence why XYZ got paid

he can chime in anytime, I have no obligation to show shit to u or anyone else for that matter

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

going really great now with the raise I got, another raise coming soon, hence why XYZ got paid

he can chime in anytime, I have no obligation to show shit to u or anyone else for that matter

you didn't pay him back.  That was confirmed.  Lying thief

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

We never did get your version of your circumstances at that time which doesn't excuse anything.  In fairness you've at least admitted so.  What happened in November where something of a mere $200 had you in dire need to steal?

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

you didn't pay him back.  That was confirmed.  Lying thief

confirmed by who?

the only person who can confirm that is XYZ

never seen grown men so afflicted about $200 in my life LOL

imagine being so angry over something that has nothing to do with you

hey faag, if I post screenshots of the thousands I spent on Amazon since november, will you be more pissed?

confirmed by who?

hey faag, if 

Most all of us would definitely pick $200 up off the ground if it were laying there.  Most none of us would ever be so low where we would steal something that would only seem like the world to a 5 year old.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

We never did get your version of your circumstances at that time which doesn't excuse anything.  In fairness you've at least admitted so.  What happened in November where something of a mere $200 had you in dire need to steal?

WVU and Hoffa will need to pay to hear it 🙂

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Most all of us would definitely pick $200 up off the ground if it were laying there.  Most none of us would ever be so low where we would steal something that would only seem like riches to a 5 year old.

you love piling up dontcha?

gotta love all these adults behaving like gossipy grandmas

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you love piling up dontcha?

gotta love all these adults behaving like gossipy grandmas

I had nothing against you until you did this.  If it was 30K that you stole or whatever then I'd say you stole a lot from an idiot and ran off and your the same exact lowlife and the guy is an even bigger idiot.  But $200 that you can't immediately pay back was straight pathetic man.  You had nothing pressing preventing you from sending it asap.  Then you waited a month or whatever to start a demands thread, and invented excuses about your Portuguese 10.

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

confirmed by who?

hey faag, if I post screenshots of the thousands I spent on Amazon since november, will you be more pissed?

how about posting a receipt of you paying XYZ back instead?  We all know it is because you never did and you never will.  And yes, it was confirmed through XYZ.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

how about posting a receipt of you paying XYZ back instead?  We all know it is because you never did and you never will.  And yes, it was confirmed through XYZ.

That's very disturbing, who talked to him? he really needs to either come back or authorize someone to speak for him.

see ya later losers... tonight is payday and I have some extra work to do and a cute wife to entertain

I just come to rile you every once in a while - Ill come back when I feel the need to toy around with WVU again

lol.  Leaving so soon?

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Biden just gave a press conference to update us on the 3 objects shot down.  We learned exactly nothing from this speech.  Why have a press conference when you have nothing to report?  And then refuse to answer any questions?  WTF

Poor Buckwheat.  She has to look dumber than she actually is every day covering for this disaster of a president.  Last time I heard her speak she called Canada "Canadia." 

16 minutes ago, WVU said:

Biden just gave a press conference to update us on the 3 objects shot down.  We learned exactly nothing from this speech.  Why have a press conference when you have nothing to report?  And then refuse to answer any questions?  WTF

Terrible look for him to first yell cmon man at a reporter and then leave in an apparent huff. he said nothing and staggered away, what a loser.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread