TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

12 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Same here KK........................and DON doesn't drink, I drink about 6.60 drinks a day, as recorded.

I actually sleep less than 3 hours

you have a well balanced brain. ive seen ppl try to troll you for years and you dont even care. but you still get angry over things that matter like joe biden lying 24/7

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Bigrunner started this thread it would have been targeted and deleted within minutes by Double Standard Hoffa.  Then I would have been banned  

For example my thread "Putin has been indicted arrested warrant issued". Thread was deleted in minutes and I was banned for the 2nd time in 3 days. 

Ironically the 1st ban was called for by KK. Double Standard Hoffa slightly bias? He playing favorites? You think!

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Fed reserve chairman Jerome Powell a Republicon? Anyone want to bet?

Do you believe a child should be allowed to do this transgender conversion shi before their brain is fully developed?  Isn't that totally irresponsible of a doctor?  Should it be legal period for a doctor to do this to somebody?  Will a man with shoulders as broad as a linebacker and hips that are so narrow that it's obvious they never could carry a baby so clearly are not a woman, ever truly feel like a woman?  If the suicide rates are so high that if it was a drug it would be pulled off the market make this a procedure completely unethical as a doctor?

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you believe a child should be allowed to do this transgender conversion shi before their brain is fully developed?  Isn't that totally irresponsible of a doctor?  Should it be legal period for a doctor to do this to somebody?  Will a man with shoulders as broad as a linebacker and hips that are so narrow that it's obvious they never could carry a baby so clearly are not a woman, ever truly feel like a woman?  If the suicide rates are so high that if it was a drug it would be pulled off the market make this a procedure completely unethical as a doctor?

You're clueless that's why you're making up scenarios. 

Do you think it's wrong to ban an abortion pill on the basis it is unsafe even though it's been safely and effectively used by 10's of millions for more than 20 years now?

Do you think it's wrong not being able to refer to Rosa Parks as an African American when writing a history book for high school students?

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Do you think it's wrong to ban an abortion pill on the basis it is unsafe even though it's been safely and effectively used by 10's of millions for more than 20 years now?

Do you think it's wrong not being able to refer to Rosa Parks as an African American when writing a history book for high school students?

Got some proof on that last hot take?  

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

If that's what the people in those states want, it's fine with me.

Until you live in a state with those views you have no standing, nor do I.

People in Utah have enacted tough alcohol laws as is their right. I don't live in Utah so I don't care. But, I respect their right to legally choose what they want.

I don't think you understand the concept of Federalism and States Rights.

41 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I also strongly believe if a 10 year old is impregnated by her rapist she should be allowed to abort the fetus.

This actually recently happened in red state Ohio were abortions aren't allowed without exception and the 10 year old had to travel to Indiana to have an abortion.  The Republicon AG of Indiana then took to Fox News and falsely accused the doctor of breaking a Republicon law. I believe he is now being sued.

With all this said I believe in choice. Life begins at birth. I it's between the fetus or the mother the choice should be the mothers. Not the male politicians and the Christian extremist on the SCOTUS.  Many Republicons like you believe no abortions no exceptions.

32 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

What do you mean I’m making up scenarios?  Dwayne Wade allowed his crazy Hollywood liberal wife to let their biologically born son who will always have his athletic build chop his balls off and take hormones that demasculanize him but never ever make him a woman.  This is an isolated case happening with other kids too.  Dwyane Wade is a beta male that should have put his wife and her crazy Hollywood bs in their place and said not in my house.  Any doctor that performs this should be thrown in jail.

Abortion is the right of the states as is everything like the right to buy weed.  What makes you think you have the right to tell us in Georgia whether or not weed should be legal bc it’s what they do in Colorado?

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

Got some proof on that last hot take?  

How about your party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist,  criminals and big government pushing thru a bill that will ban young girls from discussing their periods in school. And believe me when it gets to the desk of Ron Defascist it will be signed.. What's with all the bigotry, extremism and restrictions of your party?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/florida-republican-bill-restrict-girls-discussing-periods_n_64133f06e4b00c3e607277b2

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What do you mean I’m making up scenarios?  Dwayne Wade allowed his crazy Hollywood liberal wife to let their biologically born son who will always have his athletic build chop his balls off and take hormones that demasculanize him but never ever make him a woman.  This is an isolated case happening with other kids too.  Dwyane Wade is a beta male that should have put his wife and her crazy Hollywood bs in their place and said not in my house.  Any doctor that performs this should be thrown in jail.

Abortion is the right of the states as is everything like the right to buy weed.  What makes you think you have the right to tell us in Georgia whether or not weed should be legal bc it’s what they do in Colorado?

As I alleged, you are clueless and making up facts. 

Actually Dwayne Wade's wife Gabrielle Union is the stepmother, not biological, to their daughter Zaya, who came out at the age of 12. Informed, smart people know that most gays and lesbians are born that way. In most cases a 12 year old is old enough to know their gay. Bruce Jenner knew at the age of 8 that he liked being a woman.

'Lock her up". Gmcarroll33 

And here we go again. The Neo-Nazi Republicon is demanding and innocent person be locked up even though not a single crime was committed. 

First they wanted Hillary Clinton locked up.

Then it was Dr. Fauci  

And now a doctor that treated Dwayne Wade's trans daughter. 

"Lock the innocent people up"  Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

I don't like the bigotry and extremism of the party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist, criminals and big government. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/bruce-jenner/story%3fid=30570567

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

This is what fascism looks like and it's begun in red states led by Ron Defascist. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/florida-textbook-removed-rosa-parks-race-comply-state-desantis-rules-2023-3%3famp

No idea why this is a thing, need some more context.  Of course her race should be mentioned, it’s the reason for the story.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

I also strongly believe if a 10 year old is impregnated by her rapist she should be allowed to abort the fetus.

This actually recently happened in red state Ohio were abortions aren't allowed without exception and the 10 year old had to travel to Indiana to have an abortion.  The Republicon AG of Indiana then took to Fox News and falsely accused the doctor of breaking a Republicon law. I believe he is now being sued.

With all this said I believe in choice. Life begins at birth. I it's between the fetus or the mother the choice should be the mothers. Not the male politicians and the Christian extremist on the SCOTUS.  Many Republicons like you believe no abortions no exceptions.

I agree, it should be the woman’s choice up to a certain time.  

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How about your party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist,  criminals and big government pushing thru a bill that will ban young girls from discussing their periods in school. And believe me when it gets to the desk of Ron Defascist it will be signed.. What's with all the bigotry, extremism and restrictions of your party?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/florida-republican-bill-restrict-girls-discussing-periods_n_64133f06e4b00c3e607277b2

Huff post, lol.  

now do some topics that matter - like the banking crisis and inflation, the border, crime, the COVID cover up, funding a unwinnable war.

14 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

No idea why this is a thing, need some more context.  Of course her race should be mentioned, it’s the reason for the story.

I agree, it should be the woman’s choice up to a certain time.  

Huff post, lol.  

Not my problem you're a conservative cultist.  All legit media is reporting the fascism in Florida.  Fox News not but they are proven and known liars.

Huff Post, Wash Post, USA today, Time Magazine, NPR, Business insider, etc.

Sorry no Fox News.  They are to busy promoting right wing lies like the Jan 6th insurrection was a peaceful protest and America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine or the election was stolen from Trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/17/florida-bill-girls-periods-school-gop/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/03/19/florida-republican-bill-girls-periods-school/11504099002/

https://time.com/6264375/menstrual-talks-elementary-school-florida/

21 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

he said so himself

Do you think I should be banned again? This is a stand alone political thread about Benedict Donald. 

Do you think the Neo-Nazis at Double Standard Hoffa's Place will mind that I call him Benedict Donald, Pinocchio etc? All very accurate and great nicknames.

25 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

So when Biden says there’s nothing to worry about with banks, why did he secretly meet with Warren Buffet Friday?  

Fed chairman Jerome Powell is a Republicon.  That's the first and most worrisome. 

There's so many banks I'm not worried. Some may fail which isn't a bad thing. The banks are corrupt and have been forever.

What I don't get if it was a secret meeting how do you know about it?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread