TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

13 minutes ago, Sinker said:

I don't personally know anyone who identifies as liberal and personally I see it as two distinct brands of stupid at the expense of every American alive You have absolutely nothing to show for your last 16 years of governence. Barry did a good job, the Turnip blew that up and ham hocked his 4 years, followed by 4 years of systemic upgrade while you watch a live version of weekend at Bernies. Meanwhile China lapped you in the pool.

You can't help yourself kid. You live in world where no one gives a fukk what you think and you affect their day to day zero. Where your golf clubs mean a real whole lot and you can slay a dude by writing that kiddie shit online.

How in the fukk you matter to me is the biggest make in thread. 

You little puss posters wear your fukkin angst like an anchor, Who got time for that act? 

Lol I affect you enough that you can’t help but post at me.  And you realized what an utter F A G you sounded like writing shit like “qwerty” and were instantly embarrassed and changed it to keyboard asap.

Again I don’t interact with you in any way until you do me when your Hell’s Angels rejection surfaces in your head or something.  That or the things that happened to you in prison.  Not my problem.  You old and old never was, and a stiff.

Trump did an awesome job.  Barry and Biden have been the biggest destruction socially and economically of 12 years ever.  You’re Canadian and a felon so nobody gives two shits what you think.  

Now piss off loser wannabe old man.

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think he really believes this, I've come to realize that almost everyone lives in a bubble of their own delusions.

I doubt that’s the majority opinion of the Kentucky basketball team, much less the majority of Kentucky or the majority of the Republican party.  Most would just prefer the war and all our funding end.

45 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol I affect you enough that you can’t help but post at me.  And you realized what an utter F A G you sounded like writing shit like “qwerty” and were instantly embarrassed and changed it to keyboard asap.

Again I don’t interact with you in any way until you do me when your Hell’s Angels rejection surfaces in your head or something.  That or the things that happened to you in prison.  Not my problem.  You old and old never was, and a stiff.

Trump did an awesome job.  Barry and Biden have been the biggest destruction socially and economically of 12 years ever.  You’re Canadian and a felon so nobody gives two shits what you think.  

Now piss off loser wannabe old man.

angst ridden post hun check your hormones.

29 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not my problem that you’re a bitter old F A G and life is behind you now that you wasted.  Too bad.

Too bad that is N/A over here babe.

Sinker is large and in charge where it matters.

Rich AF.

not a damn thing you can do about it either Karen

see this here Karen? I dig it out of my front yard. Headed for the cupel smelter.

worth more than you made this month.

20230915_003617.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Too bad that is N/A over here babe.

Sinker is large and in charge where it matters.

Rich AF.

not a damn thing you can do about it either Karen

see this here Karen? I dig it out of my front yard. Headed for the cupel smelter.

worth more than you made this month.

20230915_003617.jpg

Just a few weeks ago you said you didn’t dig or pan shit.  You’re a sad old never was of a man.  Frauded as a professional gambler all for what exactly and to impress who exactly on the internet?  A forum of dudes.  F A G.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Just a few weeks ago you said you didn’t dig or pan shit.  You’re a sad old never was of a man.  Frauded as a professional gambler all for what and to impress who exactly on the internet?  A forum of dudes.  F A G.

It is apparent that you  don't have a clue what you see there Karen. That is hot ore out of the furnace. Looks to be high in nobles.

Tough to swallow ain't it babe, good lukk with your JV shame game.

Shit get bad for you I'll give you a job washing trucks if you promise not to drown yourself.

1 minute ago, Sinker said:

It is apparent that you  don't have a clue what you see there Karen. That is hot ore out of the furnace. Looks to be high in nobles.

Tough to swallow ain't it babe, good lukk with your JV shame game.

Shit get bad for you I'll give you a job washing trucks if you promise not to drown yourself.

Now why would I drown myself?  I don’t have to look into the mirror each day and see an old never was of a man.  You’re a poser F A G.  Now piss off.  

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Now why would I drown myself?  I don’t have to look into the mirror each day and see an old never was of a man.  You’re a poser F A G.  Now piss off.  

I'm guessin you ain't much too look at. You act like a fat chick.

Bigger, better, faster, stronger. Age 62.

not even close

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Just a few weeks ago you said you didn’t dig or pan shit.  You’re a sad old never was of a man.  Frauded as a professional gambler all for what exactly and to impress who exactly on the internet?  A forum of dudes.  F A G.

His story constantly changes and he’s too stupid to remember the lies he claimed last time.

He works for a mining outfit is the huge favorite.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread